Wednesday, February 12, 2014

You Are Already Cursed By God For Encouraging Sin

You Are Already Cursed By God For Encouraging Sin

Isaiah 5:20 "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

I have seen supposed Christians today who quickly shut you down whenever you post or make comment against their worldly and ungodly inclination and lifestyle. They are quick to branding 'a judge'.

Anyway, I refused to be moved with your un-scriptural and out of context bible quotations to support your disobedience against the word of God, and your wickedness to continue in your sins. I wash my hands free from any guilt and condemnation by the Almighty God as result of your sins, hence I must constantly and continuously warn you whether you want to agree, believe or obey the word of God.

Open rebuke is better than secret love and therefore, speaking against secret sins in the open will bring repentance to the sinning soul. Proverbs 27:5 "Open rebuke is better than secret love."

Moreover as a watchman, I must continue to blow the trumpet because by the grace of God, your blood will never be required at my hands by God in Jesus name. Amen.
Ezekiel 33:6 "But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me."

If you are therefore a supporter of sin and wickedness, with your continuous ceiling of your mouth while people are wilfully disobeying the word of God, or your ungodly criticism of those having the boldness to condemn sin and rebuke sinners, please repent now because you are ALREADY CURSED BY GOD for taking such wicked position.
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

You are warned now!!!

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment