Monday, February 3, 2014

The Hard And The Bitter TRUTH - All SOULS Without Jesus Christ Will End Up In HELL FIRE: A Fact

The Hard And The Bitter TRUTH - All SOULS Without Jesus Christ Will End Up In HELL FIRE: A Fact

1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."

If you think that the messages, teachings, testimonies and revelations of hell fire reality is a myth, makeup stories, fables and lie, then risk it okay.

In fact, nobody whatsoever, and not even the Almighty God your creator, can decide your eternal destination for you. It is a choice that solely rest in your own hands.
The bible in Deuteronomy 30:19 declared "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:"

Again, if you think that people are scaring you with those type of teachings, you are simply mistaken because, whether you believe God exist or not, whether you believe heaven and hell fire teachings or not, whether you claim to be a Christian or not, the reality and existence of hell fire which is the eternal home of all souls without Jesus Christ is a settled matter. Please my friends, avoid hell fire now that you are still alive. No repentance there.
Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

I pray you will make the wisest of all choice today by accepting Jesus Christ into your life as your personal Lord and Saviour, the only key that unlock the heaven's gate for your entrance. Amen.

God bless you.
Shalom!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd be interested in a blog link exchange.
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled Guys: How To Know If A Girl Is Attracted To You – Signs She Shows

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel, Thank you for your compliments but, I don't promote the kind of things you are posting on your blog. Thank you.

      Delete