Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Thoughts Of Vain Men Who Are Dampen In Spiritual Matters Of The Bible



The Thoughts Of Vain Men Who Are Dampen In Spiritual Matters Of The Bible


Some people that have made mere men their 'god', and made their boasts in the arm of flesh, will always be blinded to the bible TRUTH regarding any matter. I pray that Jesus Christ of Nazareth who created, died and redeemed all men by HIS own blood, will open their eyes today and forgive their sins in Jesus name. Amen.

A certain man with phone number 081692508xx called me in the evening yesterday Wednesday, 19th February, 2014. He called to ask me that "Why are you persecuting Pastor Adeboye?"

My God! To avoid sinning against God in my talking with him, I told him that "if you don't have anything to say, you better keep quite" and then, I terminated the call.

Mr. Man, I am 100% confident and certain that you will see and read this very post about you somehow, someday. And let me educate you a little if you so wish.

Persecution according to the English dictionary means:

A program or campaign to subjugate (forcibly impose) or eliminate (wipe out, kill, destroy, exclude) a specific group of people, often based on race, religion, sexuality, or social beliefs. Emphasis mine.

You should therefore consider the issue of Saul, who latter turned into Paul about what persecution means, against your lame and dampen meaning of what persecution means. I pray that the LORD will redeem you today in Jesus name. Amen.

Acts 9:1-5

1 “AND SAUL, YET BREATHING OUT THREATENINGS AND SLAUGHTER AGAINST THE DISCIPLES OF THE LORD, WENT UNTO THE HIGH PRIEST, 2 AND DESIRED OF HIM LETTERS TO DAMASCUS TO THE SYNAGOGUES, THAT IF HE FOUND ANY OF THIS WAY, WHETHER THEY WERE MEN OR WOMEN, HE MIGHT BRING THEM BOUND UNTO JERUSALEM. 3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: 4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, SAUL, SAUL, WHY PERSECUTEST THOU ME? 5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I AM JESUS WHOM THOU PERSECUTEST: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.”


Now, if you are not a lazy man and a man pleaser/server Christian, how can you see me in your wildest dream as someone out to harm Pastor Adeboye in any way? Honestly, this is the height of delusions that can befall anybody who think that he/she is serving God, not knowing that he is serving his/her pastor and their bellies which he/she is mistaken for God. What a pity!

Quite frankly, I know that you are a member of RCCG just like myself and I also know that, you are angry and bitter against me as a result of all my posts relating to Pastor Adeboye and RCCG in general, particularly my post titled “Open Letter To Pastor E. A. Adeboye Over Linda Ngaujah Testimony”, which I published on Sunday, 15th December, 2013. Here is the link to the post http://emwanta.blogspot.com/2013/12/open-letter-to-pastor-e-adeboye-over.html

Now, if you think that I hated Pastor Adeboye due to the tone of my messages concerning him, then your head needs to be examined by the psychiatrist. Again, you also need to start swallowing hard spiritual food stuff, so that you can grow out of being a baby fed with milk into an adult feeding on grace and truth (sincere milk of the word) 1 Peter 2:1-3. 1 “Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, 2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: 3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.”

Therefore, if you think that for me, Lugard Ekhator, presently worshipping with RCCG, for daring to mention the name of Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and the powerful RCCG in my posts, has made you to termed me 'a persecutor', well, I have just one thing to tell you.
My allegiance is to God and my obedience is to the bible, which is above any single individual here on earth. I hope this will sink to your brain.

Meanwhile, just as I told you on the phone earlier without considering whoever you may be, I am repeating myself here and now that, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, YOU BETTER KEEP QUITE. This is without any apology.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment