The Narrow Way To Eternity With Jesus In Heaven
Text: Isaiah 35:8 "And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way (narrow way) of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein."
Jeremiah 21:8 "And unto this people thou shalt say, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I set before you the way (narrow way) of life, and the way of death."
Preamble - For The Avoidance Of Doubt
The narrow WAY to eternity with Jesus Christ in heaven cannot accommodate your luggage of worldliness, self righteousness, 99.99% truth and 00.01% lie, denominational practices, deceptive service, compromise on the word of God, false teachings, all manner of defilement, all manner of disobedience, all manner and nature of sin. Don't just deceive yourself please.
Therefore, should you desire to walk on this narrow WAY and be accepted of God, TOTAL HOLINESS of the body, soul and spirit MUST be fulfilled Ephesians 5:27, Hebrews 12:14, 1 Peter 1:15-16, 1 Thessalonians 5:23, Romans 12:1-2, Matthew 5:48, 1 John 3:9.
Grace + faith + born again - holiness = SIN Romans 6:1-2, and the end result of sin is eternal damnation in hell fire James 1:15. Please take note. God bless you.
The WAY that leads to eternity with Jesus in heaven is a narrow way Matthew 7:14. This WAY is very narrow that it is impossible to walk with speed in it, hence it required conscious effort and approach to be guided through it 1 Corinthians 3:10. Going through this narrow WAY is only possible using God's own compass (the bible) for navigation and direction Psalm 119:11.
This WAY according to its design and settings has specified its access code Psalm 85:13, and whoever fall short of its requirements will never get through it Revelation 21:27. This WAY is so narrow that our Master, LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ, who created it likened it to the needle's eye Matthew 19:24.
To walk on this narrow WAY successfully to the end, you must ensure that your source of illumination for navigation is the word of God (the bible) Psalm 119:105, which you must constantly beam to ensure a hero welcome to heaven at the end of your journey Joshua 1:8.
However, you must bear it in your mind that to be a victor in walking on this narrow WAY, it is not by your strength 1 Samuel 2:9, it is not by your wisdom or otherwise Ecclesiastes 9:11, it is certainly by the help of God's Holy Spirit Zechariah 4:6.
Do you desire to go through this narrow WAY to eternity with Jesus? Then, consider these few points I am raising here for your own understanding.
1. You must avoid the ungodly, the sinners and the scornful people. Psalms 1:1 says "Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful."
2. You must avoid the wicked and evil men if you must go through this narrow WAY. Proverbs 4:14 says "Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men."
3. You must also separate yourself and touch not any unclean thing should you desire to go through this narrow WAY. God said in 2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."
4. Equally, you must avoid the jealousy of Cain, the wages of unrighteousness of Balaam, and the conspiracy of Korah if you must go through this narrow WAY to heaven. The bible declared in Jude 1:11 "Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core."
5. You must ensure that the lay down rules for this straight narrow WAY is not bent. Mark 1:3 echoes "The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight."
As I round up this short exhortation, may Our LORD Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit, direct and guide our path through this narrow WAY to eternity in heaven in Jesus name. Amen. Luke 1:79 "To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace."
God bless you.