Friday, February 21, 2014

Pastors Are Now Sending Souls To Hell Fire Instead Of Preaching Repentance And Total Holiness

Pastors Are Now Sending Souls To Hell Fire Instead Of Preaching Repentance And Total Holiness


This is a private message from a sister to me in my Facebook inbox today

"Hey,
I always read your posting on your blog and I am blessed.
Please, may I ask you something?
I need help. After listening to sister Linda's testimony, I took off all my jewelries, trousers and stopped putting attachments. I even told the family I live with about it.
I went to tell my pastor about it and he answered me that, I shouldn't believe anything I hear on the internet. If we tell people to stop these things that people will stop coming to church.  He then told me that I am imprisoning myself in bondage. He also said that I am dressing like the old people of the bible.
He then add that, should I stop using these things and if I continue this way, my husband to be will leave me and find girls who are looking beautiful than me to marry.

What should I do? Do I stop going to his church? But if I stop, where do I go?
I have been staying home for so long now without going to any church, and I don't know which Church to go to anymore."

A sister sent me the message above today Friday, 21st February, 2014. I was very bitter in my spirit against these wolves called pastors, who are daily sending souls to hell fire from the pulpit. What a pity in the church today!

This pastor in question is in Belgium, and the name of his church is called Mercy Seat Ministries.


No wonder Our Heavenly Father placed a curse on these fake pastors.

Jeremiah 23:1 "Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. 2 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD."

Ezekiel 34:1 "And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks? 3 Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock. 4 The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. 5 And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered. 6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them. 7 Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; 8 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock; 9 Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; 10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them."

Jeremiah 22:20 "Go up to Lebanon, and cry; and lift up thy voice in Bashan, and cry from the passages: for all thy lovers are destroyed. 21 I spake unto thee in thy prosperity; but thou saidst, I will not hear. This hath been thy manner from thy youth, that thou obeyedst not my voice. 22 The wind shall eat up all thy pastors, and thy lovers shall go into captivity: surely then shalt thou be ashamed and confounded for all thy wickedness."

Jeremiah 12:7 I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies. 8 Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it crieth out against me: therefore have I hated it. 9 Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour. 10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness. 11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart."

Jeremiah 10:20 "My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains. 21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered."

Jeremiah 2:7 "And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination. 8 The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit"

You pastors that are now pleasing your members by hiding the truth from them, you all will end up in hell fire unless you people repent today and start preaching the truth of the bible.

Pastors, don't say you weren't warned!!!

Shalom!

1 comment:

  1. My dear sister, please don't let anyone deceive you. You're not the only one going through this. I'm in the United states and I'm going through something similar and I'm young too. The last time I went to church, I was humiliated. The pastor preached about me throughout the service. But guess what, the Lord is an all- knowing God. The night prior, I had a dream and a voice told me to continue dressing holy. When I woke up, I was wondering why I had that kind of dream until I got to church that day and the pastor started preaching. I remembered my dream and just smiled throughout the service. One of our pastors that actually said they shouldn't listen to me, his wife dresses holy. These people know the truth, they're only preparing their family members for heaven so if you love your soul, listen to what God is saying and not man.

    ReplyDelete