Twenty Five (25) Reasons To Remain Natural As A Christian - By D. K. Olukoya, MFM
Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NKYPKgxiA today, and let the Holy Spirit minister to you.
There are about 25 reasons while it is spiritually safer for you to remain natural as a Christian.
This sermon titled 'The Truth You Know' by Dr. D. K. Olukoya, General Overseer, MFM, is a must have message by any Christian who's ready to make heaven.
As you listen to Pastor Olukoya on this message today, may you receive transformation in your spiritual life by fire in Jesus name. Amen.
There's a place in this video that Pastor Olukoya said 'sell your jewelries if you don't know what to do with them and use the money for the work of God'. No! No!! No!!!
Please, I will advice you to burn all the jewelries, weaveons, attachments, trousers, etc in the fire because, should you sell what you forbid as a Christian to another person to use, then you are still committing sin because you are breaking the word of God. Matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." It is just like you are not smoking but, you are buying cigarettes for others to smoke. Aren't you a hypocrite and encourager of smoking? This is my personal advice to you. Be blessed and be renewed.
God bless you.
1. The origin of makeup is from fallen angels Genesis 6:1-5.
2. The origin of decorative jewelry is in deep, deep idolatry.
3. You may end up polluting your life by using occultic symbols in jewelry.
4. If you don't remain natural, you will pay the price of altering the image of God.
5. When you remain natural, you will be able to pay attention to your inner beauty.
6. When you remain natural, you will not share in the iniquities of others you know nothing about.
7. When you remain natural, you will not become a slave of unknown powers.
8. If you don't remain natural, you may be a hidden idol advertiser and worshipper.
9. If you don't remain natural, you may bring abomination into your house when you use strange objects and symbols as part of your dressing.
10. If you don't remain natural, you may put on materials that will be testifying against you or dedicate you to strange powers.
11. If you don't remain natural, you may be wearing thing carrying a sign you don't understand and you may be under hidden curses being released against you.
12. If you don't remain natural, you may carry an evil aura around your person because of those things you are putting on.
13. If you don't remain natural, you will be responsible for making others to stumble.
14. Our early Pentecostal fathers in Nigeria, all of them without any exception, they bound the use of jewelries, and earrings and those things.
15. If you refused to remain natural, you be applying materials from aborted babies, corpses, executed prisoners, human placenta to your body.
16. Confessions from former Satanist shows that jewelries and makeup can put you in iron-like bondages.
17. The children of Ishmael in the bible, they were the experts in wearing earrings, which is always rooted in slavery and idolatry.
18. When you remain natural, your inner beauty will manifest and you will have the beauty of the LORD upon your life.
19. The only cutting of the flesh allowed in scripture is male circumcision.
20. (This item is missing from the list)
21. You need to remain natural beloveth because the fashion of this world passes away.
22. Wedding rings too, they do not have their origin in scripture.
23. Holiness is from inside to the outside.
24. Prophets, prophetesses of God avoid anything that would bring danger to their lives.
25. God's judgment on those that refused to remain natural. Isaiah 3:16 Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: 17 Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts. 18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon, 19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers, 20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings, 21 The rings, and nose jewels, 22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins, 23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails. 24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.