Friday, February 28, 2014

A Divine Idea To Dealing With Fraudsters And Scammers

A Divine Idea To Dealing With Fraudsters And Scammers

Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: BE YE THEREFORE WISE AS SERPENTS, and harmless as doves"

Good afternoon dear children of the Most High God,
The Almighty God gave me a divine idea on how to handle fraudsters, who are bent on defrauding people of their hard earned resources.

The ultimate goal of this divine idea is to win the sinners who are daily perpetrating havoc on people's lives, using deceptive tones and approaches to scam you especially calling you on your mobile phones telling you lies about business proposals and others.

Therefore, to learn more about this divine idea, I will ONLY be sharing it with you through direct message on my Facebook account. This is for security measure(s) only, and nothing to worry about.

Here is my Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/lugardek where you can direct your inquiry to me. Remember, it is only through message. See you then.

God bless you.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment