Monday, July 29, 2013

THERE IS NO MORE TIME REPENT NOW!!!

THERE IS NO MORE TIME REPENT NOW!!! 
Osamuede Edoigiawerie - Facebook
July 29, 2013
 
SOME MINUTES AGO, I WOKE UP FROM A FEARSOME ENDTIME DREAM AND IN THE DREAM I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND FROM A VOICE THAT SPOKE TO ME THAT WE SHOULD NOT REJOICE YET UNTIL EVERYTHING IS OVER-AS WE OBSERVED THE SKY, IT WAS JUST FEW MINUTES TO RAPTURE!!!
There were mighty earth shaking events and natural disasters, I saw a mighty wind blowing and people running helter skelter running to a safe place because the wind was so strong that it could take off anything
on its way so I went to hide in a protected and hidden place along with other people.
I could see a patrol car like a bus occupied by security men going round the place and it was imparted into my spirir that these people (police, soldiers) are going to be tough after rapture. As the last wind subsided, the cloud became so dark and I, and a person who I cant really figure out now began to study the dark sky. I was just happy that the wind has stopped he told me "dont be happy yet until everything is over" as we understood from the sky it was just few minutes to rapture! The next thing I knew was that I came to a place where some saints were hidding, protected from the natural disasters and wind all dressed in white apparel wating for the rapture and jublilating among themselves.
There I understood that these people where able to meet up to holiness standard and where therefore protected from the trouble others were experience which would usher in the sound of the trumpet for rapture! I saw people in white apparel and some made me to be encouraged as I told myself if this person is among then why was I doubting myself that I too will make it (I understood there that people you don't expect are going to make the rapture) I saw a colleague of mine- his name is SABASTINE AKHABUE (brother please prepare because God has made a provision for you now to be in the number!) there and he seemed to be the only face I could recognize among those wearing white and rejoicing as we all there were to be among those that will be raptured---END.

Now there will be some mighty earth shaking events that will affect almost everyone (it could be a falling away,trials and persecution, etc .) meanwhile the authority or government are already on alert preparing for what is to come meanwhile God will secure those pursuing holiness and righteousness as can be seen that they were in one place rejoicing and waiting for the trumpet and people you don't expect will become holy and join the number of those purified to be raptured!
Some people have been trying to know who the Antichrist will be pointing finger at Obama but brethren I don't care to know who the Antichrist will be neither do I want to see his face BUT I WANT TO GO UP WHEN THE TRUMPET SOUNDS!!! If that is your desire then we must remain strong, ever holy and ever righteous for our robe to remain clean- don't celebrate temporary victory or success now, DON'T GLORY YET TILL EVERYTHING IS OVER AND WE ARE EMBRACED BY JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND LOVER OF OUR SOUL!
Culled from https://www.facebook.com/notes/osamuede-edoigiawerie/there-is-no-more-time-repent-now/569623229745561


No comments:

Post a Comment