Thursday, July 11, 2013

Deception Of The Highest Order In The Body Of Christ

Deception Of The Highest Order In The Body Of Christ

Text: Acst 2:14-18
14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, "Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words.
15 "For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day.
16 "But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy.

I don't speak because I feel like speaking but, I speak when I have the unction to doing so as a child of God. Therefore, nobody should misconstrue me over this message here.
Almighty Father, I commit my body, soul and spirit into your unfailing Hands. I declare heavenly judgment upon any man, any power, any occult, any kingdom, any organization, any association that will rise against this message, be destroy by the Fire of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Mighty name. I seal this message with the BLOOD of Jesus Christ, the Only SON of God that died on the cross of calvary for my redemption and the redemption of the world. Thank you Jesus my LORD amen.
Now, as a Nigerian and a Christian, when I watched Linda Ngaujah's Revelation of Heaven and Hell, here is the video , I was rejoicing in the spirit that, every single thing she spoke about was accurately biblical. This is the reason why till now, I am worried that these pastors that were warned by the LORD Jesus Christ Himself, are going around denouncing the Revelation of Linda. However, the bible declared that, "God chastised the people I love" Hebrews 12:6.

Therefore, on Sunday, June 9, 2013, at about 1;20PM in the afternoon, I saw a revelation about Linda's Testimony. Read my post on this revelation I termed "Linda Ngaujah's Testimony Is Of God" here http://emwanta.blogspot.com/2013/06/linda-ngaujahs-testimony-is-of-god.html


Meanwhile, 3 days ago, Tuesday 9 July, 2013, I was opportune to watched again Linda Ngaujah on YouTube in a new video that was uploaded, concerning the NEW Revelation God gave her about Pastor Lazarus Mouka, of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry, and other pastors including Paul Eneche - Dunamis, Chris Oyakhilome - Christ Embassy, Abraham Chigbundu - Freedom Ministries, and T.B. Joshua - Synagogue Church of All Nations. All of them are based in Nigeria. You can watch the video for yourself here .

To me, it is an earth shaking revelation because, to be very honest and sincere, only the LORD Jesus could reveal such deep hidden secrets from the ordinary man 1 Corinthians 2:10. This is therefore a wake-up call to everyone of us, who trusts and can even choose to die for our pastors, when we don't even know an inch into their spiritual life and operations. You must be very careful as the spirit of the antichrist and false prophets are already here as Jesus Christ Himself stated in Matthew 24:24. Remember, their mission is to deceive, especially the careless ones (Christians).

THE DECEPTION BY THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY
Yesterday Wednesday, 10 July, 2013, I stumbled over a YouTube video, produced by The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry, where they featured one young woman named Joy, a demon possessed from Delta State, Nigeria, who was at best to the man filled with the Holy Spirit of God, could see that she was actually confessing her witchcraft spirit through lying spirit, to discredit Linda's Revelation about their church. The video is here  for you to watch .
She claimed that Linda Ngaujah was assigned to destroy Chosen in 1991, in the occult world where I am sure this woman is still operating from right now. She claimed that Linda is responsible for the holiness destruction in RCCG, Mountain of Fire and Deeper Life Bible Church. She equally claimed how Linda destroyed one church in Ghana, and that because she (Linda) never fails in her demonic operations, she was assigned to attack Chosen, when the Chosen church is about taking over the world.

Men and brethren, God can use a witchcraft to expose the secrets of the devil through their open confessions of their wickedness but, when it comes to revealing the secrets of the devil through pretenders (pastors), who are manipulating His own children (Christians), He (God) will instead use His anointed and chosen vessels to do so. Can Satan fight against Satan? Mark 3:23. The devil on the other hand, uses these witchcraft and demon possessed people to counter their naked secrets, using lying spirits, against any person that God used to exposed them. This is exactly what the Lord's Chosen Church is doing against Linda Ngaujah. Look very well to the eyes of this witchcraft woman and you will see that she is lying from beginning to the end. However, I am not here to condemn The Lord's Chosen Church but, I am here to confront them to show to the world, where, when and how was this Joy of a woman got delivered in their church because, she claimed it was 2011 she left the witchcraft coven as a result of her rejection by the queen of the coast, her water spirit mother.

By the power of the Holy Ghost, every wicked spirits and imaginations gathered against Linda Ngaujah, may you receive the atomic bomb of Angel Michael in Jesus name, amen. May God continue to expose the secrets of these wicked pastors in Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the world in Jesus name, amen. Nowhere to hide for you evil pastors again.

Thank you Jesus for this victory over the devil in Jesus name, amen.
I seal this message with BLOOD of Jesus Christ, the only SON of the Most High God.

Lugard Ekhator
Coordinator, End-Time Trumpeters: The Lord Is Coming Soon.
lugardosas@gmail.com