Friday, July 19, 2013

Confession Of My Past Fornication Life

Confession Of My Past Fornication Life

Text: Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Thank you Jesus for saving and delivering me from the shackles of fornication. May your name be praised for ever, amen.
If you are truly saved, and you want your past sinful life to be totally forgiven and forgotten by Our LORD Jesus Christ then, there is need for you to publicly confess those past sins, to shame the devil. If you hold on to those secret sins, the devil will be using it against you without you knowing it.
The major reason why some people finds it difficult to truly forgone their past sinful lives is the result of their refusal to confess their past secret sins. Most people claims that, once you've confessed your sins to God secretly, that it settled it all. You should remember that there's room for restitution in the Christian faith, and part of the restitution is open confession of your past sins in some cases.
You should remember also that, confessing your past sins to God, and also to the people you have wrong is a thing you shouldn't take for granted James 5:16. As much as you require the wisdom of God in handling your past life affairs, especially the ones that have to do with robbery, theft, adultery, false witness among others, they still need to be confessed especially to your pastors (true pastors) so that, you will obtain true mercy and forgiveness from God.
Now, confessing your past sins is a major determinant of your true repentance but, forsaking them is the beauty that usually cement your forgiveness. Therefore, don't only confess your sins, do also have the courage and determination never to go back to them again John 8:11.

My Confession:

Before I got married to my wife in 2006, I thank God for the boldness and true love that I demonstrated to my fiancee then. I told her every single woman I boyfriended, the abortion I committed and the attempted fornication I almost committed 3 months to our wedding. She already know all my escapades in the past, and I equally told her about this post before I decided to write about it. So, don't even think that what I am about saying will ruin my marriage because, it is a settled matter between us for good.

1. Her name is Itohan, an Ishan girl.
Itohan, by the time I knew you then, you were a student in Benin City. Please, I am very sorry to have defiled you then, as I thought having a girlfriend was a good thing, especially as everyone are doing it without counting the consequences. Although I don't know your whereabouts anymore but, I am sure you are married with children now.
Please, tell (confess) your husband that, you once had a boyfriend named Lugard. Both of you should please forgive me.

2. Her name is Isoken, a Bini girl.
(The boyfriend/girlfried relationship I had with this girl is the most regretted among all, as I equally committed abortion with this girl when she took in for me). Forgive me oh LORD, all my sins.
Though I no longer have any contact with you but, I sure you are married with children now. Please, do find a place in your heart to forgive me, especially the termination of your first pregnancy in life, even though it was spearheaded by your aunt. I am very sorry betraying your innocence at the time.
Also, please, do tell your husband that you once had a boyfriend named Lugard, and that you committed abortion with me in those dark days. I am very sorry please.

3. Her name is Ejiro, an Urhobo girl.
You may be married now but I don't know as there have been no communication ever since we left each other. Please, do forgive me for committing the sin of fornication with you, a thing that ought not to be.

4. Her name is Mercy, a Bini girl.
Mercy, in fact, I proposed to marry you but, you opted out of the relationship for the reason(s) best known to you. I learnt from a friend that you are now married with two children. I am very happy for you.
Please, do forgive me for the sin of fornication I had with you. Do also tell your husband that, you once have a boyfriend called Lugard. I am very sorry for sleeping with you when you were not married to me.

Therefore, if you are truly a reformed and a regenerated Christian 2 Corinthians 5:17, be bold like a lion to confront your past because, whatever sin you try to cover or to hide from your partner, parents, pastor, may end up hunting you for the rest of your life. Remember, whenever you confess your sins, it shows that you were truly sorry about those sins.
May the Almighty God give you the grace, boldness and courage, to confront your past life and expose the works of the devil, which were committed in the dark.
As I obtained the mercy of God, may you also obtain the same mercy and grace of God in your life in Jesus name, amen. God bless you.

Lugard Osakpamwan Ekhator
Coordinator, End-Time Trumpeters: The Lord Is Coming Soon ETT - TLICS
lugardosas@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. My beloved Brother i really thank God for your Life, please keep on the good work of faith you are doing, very soon all this battle will be over, Remain bless and my regard to your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. By the grace of God, we will make to heaven in Jesus name amen.

      Delete