Friday, April 18, 2014
What Instrument Is Your Members (Body) Used?
Romans 6:12 “Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.”
My dear Christian brothers and sisters, what instrument are you using your members (body) for? Romans 6:19 “I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.”
Is it of unrighteousness unto sin? Or of righteousness unto God? The fruits you are bearing shall surely expose who you are truly representing.
Matthew 7:16 “Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.”
Therefore, you cannot claim to be a worshipper of Jesus Christ John 4:23-24 and yet, sin still have dominion over you as you keep on decorating yourself with the materials of Satan Romans 6:14. Repent now before the anger of the LORD God Almighty, who is a merciful God Deuteronomy 4:31, but also a consuming fire at the same time Deuteronomy 4:24.
Just remember that there’s no unrighteousness with God Romans 9:14 and therefore, no unrighteous man/woman will ever make it to HIS righteous kingdom 1 Corinthians 6:9. By the way, how do you think you will ever enter into heaven with all your unholy, sinful acts and defiled body? It is never possible! Revelation 21:27 “And THERE SHALL IN NO WISE ENTER INTO IT ANY THING that DEFILETH, neither whatsoever worketh ABOMINATION, or maketh a LIE: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.”
If you find yourself doing/using the under listed, I am sorry you cannot make heaven, no matter how sure you think you are heaven bound or the assurance from your pastors that keep on telling you that ‘God is only interested in your heart and not in your body’. This is because God expects us to be wholly sanctified and presented blameless in our body, soul and spirit throughout our Christian race. 1 Thessalonians 5:23 “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I PRAY GOD YOUR WHOLE SPIRIT AND SOUL AND BODY BE PRESERVED BLAMELESS unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Please, don’t deceive yourself that because your prayers are still answered, that you are still performing great signs and wonders as the Almighty God keep using you, that your prophecies are coming to pass expressly, that you are great preacher and pastor, does not guarantee you heaven at all. Do remember the words of Jesus and take a second look at your Christian life now. Matthew 7: 21 “NOT EVERY ONE THAT SAITH UNTO ME, LORD, LORD, SHALL ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 AND THEN WILL I PROFESS UNTO THEM, I NEVER KNEW YOU: DEPART FROM ME, YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.” Halleluyah!
* The use of jewelries and ornaments by men and women – instrument of unrighteousness Genesis 35:1-4, 1 Peter 3:3, 1 Timothy 2:9, Exodus 33:4-6, Isaiah 3:18.
* The wearing of trousers (called pants by the whites) by women – instrument of unrighteousness Deuteronomy 22:5.
* The wearing of mini skirts, spaghetti, and other seductive clothes - instrument of unrighteousness Proverbs 7:10.
* The tattooing of your body – instrument of unrighteousness Leveticus 19:28.
* The use of makeup and other artificial things on your body – instrument of unrighteousness Jeremiah 4:30.
* The wearing of rings on your hands (any kind or type of ring) – instrument of unrighteousness James 2:2-3.
* The use of high heel shoes, earrings, necklaces, nose rings, hand chains, leg chains and other satanic materials - instrument of unrighteousness Isaiah 3:16-24.
* The practice of gay. Abusers of themselves with mankind (homosexuality, lesbianism, masturbation etc) – instrument of unrighteousness. Romans 1:26-27.
Read the following passages for the listed INSTRUMENTS OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS listed below. Matthew 15:19, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Romans 1:29-31, Galatians 5:19-21, Revelation 21:8.
* Evil thoughts
* False witness
* Unrighteous acts
* Effeminate (man to look like a woman, a woman to look like a man)
* Revilers (negative information carriers)
* Extortioners (bribe takers who do threaten to expose secrets)
* Debate (arguing)
* Malignity (wishing others evil)
* Haters of God
* Inventors of evil things
* Disobedient to parents
* Without understanding
* Without natural affection (artificial lovers like those using weavon, attachment, makeup, false nails, false eye lashes, golden teeth planters etc)
* Implacable (lacks favour)
* Lasciviousness (driven by lust especially sexual lust)
* Variance (abnormal, disagreement)
* Wrath (anger)
* Revellings (delights in ungodliness)
* Unbelieving (traditional worshippers, Muslims, occult men and women, Atheists etc)
* Whoremongers (pimps - those who organize prostitutes for men/women for rewards, which you commonly refer to as ‘runs’ especially in the higher institutions of learning)
* Sorcerers (witch doctors, fortune tellers, palm readers etc)
* All liars
If you are therefore willing to surrender your life to Jesus Christ now and forsake all your instrument of abomination, why not invite HIM into your life right now. Jesus said ‘him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out’ John 6:37.
Please pray and pour out your heart unto Jesus. Tell HIM how deeply sorry you are. Tell HIM you truly repent from all your instrument of abomination, which you have always used to nail HIM to the cross on a daily basis. Confess, forsake and repent of all your sins now, so that you enter heaven when you die. May the LORD Jesus accept all your prayers. Amen.
God bless you.