Friday, August 23, 2013

Your Body Is The Temple Of God Stop Defiling The Temple Of God With Idols

YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD, STOP DEFILING THE TEMPLE OF GOD WITH IDOLS, IDOL WORSHIPERS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD

By: Sandra Imuwahen Igbinoba
June 17, 2012 at 3:57pm
Heavenly Father, Our Lord and Our God, I give you all the glory for this message, I pray that every lives that will read and hear about this message will be transformed and your name be glorified in Heaven and on earth in Jesus name, Amen. This message is written to The Church of Christ, all believers must know the standard of God for Holiness, The Church of Christ have become a center of attraction in terms of worldliness, the kingdom of darkness have polluted many churches, demons and evil spirits of seduction are walking majestically inside the church of God, what an abomination of the highest order, the church of God is a place of Holiness, not a place where demons would be sitting comfortably and mocking believers.

LETS THROW AWAY EVERYTHING THAT DOES NOT GLORIFY GOD AND LET US DO THE WILL OF GOD.
Hell is a terrible place, lets accept ourselves the way that God has created us to be so that we can be acceptable before God, trying to re-create what God has already created is a sin before God because He created us already in His own  image. 2 Chronicles 7:14; If my people which are called by my name will humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven and forgive their sins and heal their lands.
1 Cor 3:16-17; Know ye not that ye are the temple of God and that The Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy, for the temple of God is Holy which temple you are.

Revelation Chapter 17 and 18, talks about the activities of The Great Whore that sits upon the waters, she is also known as the Great Prostitute, Mother Of Harlots or The Queen of The Coast. The children of God are now defiling themselves with all her materials and merchandise, Our Body is the temple of God Almighty, we have no right to defile the temple of God, lets repent and turn from our wicked ways, lets always remember the gravity of disobeying the commandments and instructions of God. I've heard people say things like; God lives inside my heart, not on my body, so I can dress the way I want. Let's not deceive ourselves, if really the Spirit of God dwells in you, there are clothes you cannot wear any more, The Holy Spirit of God will rebuke you from wearing such things because the eyes of God cannot behold iniquity.

Romans 12:1; I beseech you therefore brethren by the mercy of God that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice holy, acceptable unto God which is your reasonable service. You can see it clearly here in the Bible, He didn't say only your heart. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; What know ye not that your body is the temple of The Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God and ye are not your own. {He didn't say only your heart, He said your body20; For ye are bought with a price, therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit which are God's.

1 Timothy 2:9; In like manner also women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness, and sobriety, not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or with costly arrays. When God really lives in a life, everything about that life changes, both the heart of the person, the behaviour and the dressing, the heart cannot belong to God while the body is still glorifying the devil, it is not possible because God does not share His glory with man not to talk of the devil. So lets stop self deception. In the book of Isaiah 3:16- 26, God warned us clearly not to defile our bodies with all these idols, please lets live according to the standard that God has given to us knowing fully well that there is a great punishment awaiting all the disobedient ones.

I use to be a Christian that believed that God does not look at our outward look, it is the deception of the devil to send souls to hell, the standard of God for Holiness remains the same. After My Encounter with Our Lord Jesus Christ, God started revealing to me all the things I must throw away if I really want to make it to His Kingdom in Heaven. To My greatest surprise, my outward appearance was among, I had to drop things like Jewelries, make-up, artificial nails, artificial hair {eg wool, attachments etc}, dyeing of hair, perming of hair, eye lashes, nail polish, lips gloss or lipstick, bleaching creams or skin lightening lotions, perfumes etc.

Someone might say; If I don't use perfume, won't I smell, it is the deception of the devil to make people continue using his seductive materials, you are the image of God, so you cannot smell at all. A sister tried to fight this message because of the perfume she saw there, she taught it to be an error for me to have included perfume, she forgot that most of those things were used for embalming the dead, majority of the women that used things like perfumes were prostitutes, they use it as instruments of seduction to call attention of men or women, many people are now using it for fashion and distraction even inside the church. Our Lord mentioned also that the women that poured ointments on Him was doing it for His burial. By the time the confirmation would visit her, then she know that this message is not my own making, she came out writing to the public regarding what she experience.

A lady told one of my sister in Christ that without make-up that she looks horrible, I pray that God would forgive her for saying such, we are the image of God, we don't have to curse or disregard what God had created in His own image. Before the devil brought all these demonic seductive things into existence, people lived and they didn't die for not using satanic materials, so we must appreciate God for all that He had created and we should not try to recreate ourselves for there is a punishment awaiting all that practise such. I had to drop trousers, mini- gowns and other seductive gowns, mini-skirts and other satanic seductive attire. God told us clearly in Deuteronomy 22:5 that women should not wear men's clothes, neither should men wear women's clothes. But this days, the devil had succeeded in deceiving many people telling them that men have their own skirts or that women have their own trousers.

I use to think all these things were Deeper Life doctrine, this is not the doctrine of any ministry, this is the standard of Holiness that God has set for all His children that really wants to make it to Heaven. But I must tell us this truth today that there is nothing like men's skirts or women's trousers, it is the trick of the devil to make people live in rebellion and send them to hell fire, as a child of God, people should not see or be able to point out your shape when you are dressed, it is very very wrong, it makes people to commit sin of lust in their hearts. You might say; what is my business if people want to commit sin in their hearts and fall because of my  dressing? Yes it is your business, anyone you make to fall, their blood would be upon you, this is what the word of God says, that is why you have to dress up yourself in a Godly way and drop the things of the world.

Gen 35:1-5; Confirms also that earrings are idols, if really God wants you to wear earrings, He would bore holes on your ears from your mothers womb. We have no right to pears our body nor decorate it with idols because our body is the temple of God. A messenger of God visited me on a night dream and he told me again how people are being thrown to hell because of all these things, please I beg us all that we should always think about our eternity, this is very real and hell is awaiting all disobedient children.

GOD WARNED US SERIOUSLY NOT TO LOVE THE WORLD
1 John 2:15; Love not the world neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of The Father is not in him. Lets think about this and amend our ways, If you've read all these things and you want God to convince you more that worldliness hinders Heaven please go and pray seriously about it and by the grace and mercy of God, I believe it would be revealed to you. But if you've made up your mind to drop all forms of worldliness to do the will of God, please say this prayer.

PRAYER; Lord Jesus, I come before your presence, My Lord and Savior, I have come to realise that I've been living in ignorance and self deception, Lord please forgive me for defiling your temple, I renounce all my idolatry today, Lord please forgive me, wash me with your blood and accept me in your Kingdom, empower me from now hence to do your will, give me directions to follow from now hence and send forth your Holy Spirit to help me and perfect me, In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

If you've taken this bold step today, I congratulate and welcome you to the Body of Christ and I pray that The Holy Spirit will begin to minister to you from now on in Jesus name, Amen. Please send me a message and let me know you and also add you to prayer list and I pray that you will not go back to your vomit in Jesus name, Amen.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS NOTE WITH OTHERS AND GOD BLESSED YOU.
Culled from https://www.facebook.com/notes/sandra-imuwahen-igbinoba/your-body-is-the-temple-of-god-stop-defiling-the-temple-of-god-with-idols-idol-w/162965373837015

1 comment:

  1. With all this, and I agree with you on removing all vanity, do you cover your head with a hanging veil as is commanded in 1 Corinthians 11? Are you silent in the assembly as is commanded in 1 Corinthians 14? Are you a teacher of men which is prohibited in 1 Timothy 2?

    ReplyDelete