Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Was Once A SEX Addict - Rachel Haight

I Was Once A SEX Addict
By: Rachel Haight

I used to be a sex addict. I loved sex more than food. Sometimes I would need it 5 times a day. My life revolved around it. No man could satisfy me.
I had to have multiple men on a list or on stand by. Everything I did was some how related to getting a man and having sex.
BY THE GRACE OF GOD I HAVE BEEN SET FREE IN JESUS NAME. No more do I hunger for sex now I hunger for Jesus.
My life revolves around pleasing and obeying Jesus. I knew Jesus before but I never knew holiness.
My church told me as long as I believe in Jesus I am going to heaven. My pastor was aware of my problem and told me God will give me grace to over come.
Not until I watched the testimony of a women going to heaven and hell and have up makeup, jewelry, pants, and all the stuff that God hates was I set free.
TODAY I AM FREE INDEED. Now let's holds fast until the end. Pray for grace because its only by his grace and mercy will we make it through to the end.

Culled from https://www.facebook.com/rachel.haight.94?refid=52

4 comments:

  1. Sister Rachel Haight'i thank our Lord Jesus Christ for saving your soul from Hell fire's destruction and i pray that thev holy spirit will continue to teach you more day by day.The statement that realy moved me about your tesimony is that you said " I knew Jesus before but I never knew holiness" .This is the situation with many that called themselves christians today.Kindly spread the word of holiness to others cos without these no one will see God's face.You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the sorry state of today's Christianity. Everybody is claiming to be born again but they are actually living the opposite life.

      Delete

  2. The video message that helped Rachel Haight to overcome her sex addition.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJrJG9xymts&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Many believers are still suffering with sexual desires. I was
    delivered after going through this teaching on spiritual husbands and wives.
    I recommend you pray over the issue and ask God if you should go through this two clip series. I know I didn't get total break though until I did."
    Wouldn't you rather ask God to help you out of your own case now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb blog...........!
    For photo designing template & make your photo more attractive and good looking
    http://elegantmemorials.com/funeral-programs

    ReplyDelete