Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Conversations With The Holy Spirit Yesterday And A Dream I Had Just Before I Wake Up This Morning

MY CONVERSATIONS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT YESTERDAY AND A DREAM I HAD JUST BEFORE I WOKE UP THIS MORNING. THE TIME IS REALLY NEAR.

By: Adom Ofori-Aseno
August 22, 2013 at 10:39am
As I report, I pray for guidance from the Holy Spirit to present the conversation concisely in the the name of Jesus. May I only be a vessel and Jesus increase while I decrease and all glory be given to Him.

My day ended yesterday with a headache and I mean a bad headache. The conversations started in the afternoon between 2:30pm and 3:00pm with the issue of wearing short or hot pants, bikinis or any other attire this world has themed appropriate for the beach or poolside. On my way back from church, the bus passed by a swimming court and I could see through because the design was made as such with a glass wall. I saw a pregnant woman. If she is not pregnant, then that is how big her stomach was. This woman was in bikini and she had just come out of the water and another man had also come out of the water and was following behind her. Then I heard the Holy Spirit tell me that THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP.
Still on the bus, that was actually when my head started to spin with headache, the Holy Spirit continued. Women wearing make up, nail polish (whether plain or coloured), lipgloss, lipstick, jewelries (including wedding rings), perming, fake hair (weave on, wig, rasta etc), artificial eye lashes, eye brow trimming/threading, artificial nails, indecent clothing, women wearing trousers etc must repent. Then finally He mentioned the issue of drinking alcohol. He explained to me the folly of drinking in moderation and being a social drinker. All these topics were being tackled in detailed by the Holy Spirit with me on the bus and was consequently aligned with the Bible.
My head was actually exploding at this time; so I asked the Holy Spirit why He is piling so much on my mind. And this is the answer I got. He said; JESUS IS STANDING AT THE DOOR, THE TRUMPET WILL SOON SOUND, SO THE MESSAGE OF REPENTANCE MUST BE PREACHED WITH HASTE. THIS IS THE TIME JESUS IS NOT LOOKING FOR PREACHERS WHO ARE SLOW AND DILLY DALLY WITH THE TRUTH. HE IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL SEND THE MESSAGE IN HASTE.
Then He told me that; many believers who have professed Jesus as their Lord and Saviour still do not understand why these things will drag them to hell fire. He is going to start a series with me on Facebook. The above mentioned topics will be tackled from the Bible step by step and in haste. The title of the messages will be A NOTE TO THE IMAGE OF GOD CALLED WOMAN. And at the end of each note I should put down these words; WHILES I TELL YOU THESE THINGS, I AM KEEPING MY OWN SELF IN THE LINE THROUGH THE SUFFICIENT GRACE AND MERCY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST LEST I MYSELF MISS HEAVEN.
 I must confess that it will not be easy for me to deliver these messages but I know the grace of God is sufficient. I don't know how it will start or which topic will be tackled first.

To the dream I had this morning just before I woke up.
I was inside a church and across the street, I saw another church in the building across. For some reason I saw inside the church clearly whiles in another building. I realized all the women had dressed in godly apparel with covered hair. And I told my church members that they should look over; there is another church pleasing the Lord. While we were looking, I saw that church's programme poster with a woman on it. Whether she a pastor's wife or a lady pastor, I do not know but she it looked like she plays a leadership role in the church. She was fair, in make up, jewelries, cream colored suit and a perm cut.
So I got confused and I was asking why a leader could look so different from the church members. And as I was waking up, this is what the Holy Spirit told me; MANY IN THE CHURCH ARE WILLING TO CHANGE BUT THE PASTORS ARE LEADING THEM ASTRAY AND SERVING AS STUMBLING BLOCKS TO THE SHEEP. AND THE CHURCH MEMBERS ARE ALSO LOOKING AT THE VESSELS OF GOD TO SHEPHERD THEM INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT THE ONLY SHEPHERD WHO IS JESUS CHRIST; THE AUTHOR AND PERFECTER OF THEIR FAITH TO SHEPHERD THEM.
I will end here by giving all the glory to God. If you do not know this man Jesus, invite Him into your heart with this simple prayer;

DEAR JESUS, I ADMIT I AM A SINNER AND NEED A SAVIOUR. I AM SORRY FOR ALL MY EVIL WAYS AND I REPENT SINCERELY OF THEM. PLEASE WASH ME WITH YOUR BLOOD THAT YOU SHED ON CALVARY FOR ME AND LIVE IN ME AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR. HELP ME TO LIVE ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARDS AND NOT MINE NOR THE WORLD'S. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
John 14:6 [Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me]

My friends I tell you the TRUTH, by this prayer you have a change of direction from heading towards the pit of hell towards heaven. But this prayer alone will not guarantee you heaven. You have professed with your mouth that you will turn from the broad road that leads to hell unto the narrow road that leads to heaven.

Matthew 7:13 ["Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it]

This prayer makes you a follower of Christ but not Christ-likeness. Heaven is for those who follow Christ and surrender to being transformed into Christ-likeness through constant forsaking/repentance and overcoming of sins through the grace of God. Heaven is for the overcomers on the narrow road. Many profess Christ at the junction of the narrow and broad roads and still carry on the broad road that leads to hell. You will ask me how does that happen? Christ does not force anyone to himself. When you profess Him, you have something in your possession you have to hand over to him; like a baton in a relay. And that baton is your WILL. Those who surrender their WILL to Christ after professing Him are those whom grace will gradually help them to make heaven at last. Because they have left their SELF behind and handed over their WILL to Christ to win the race for them. As they run the race the world sees Christ in them because they have denied themselves.
Galatians 2:20 ["I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."]
What will take you to heaven is PROFESSING CHRIST and CHRIST PROFESSING YOU. It is a two way affair.

Revelation 3:5 [" He who OVERCOMES will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never erase his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels"]

Matthew 7:22-23 ["Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' ]
Many pastors and churches preach only the first part and leave the second part leading many souls to hell fire. That is the twisted, ear tickling gospel from the pit of hell engineered by the false teacher who is Satan.
I am not presenting to you a different gospel or salvation by works. This is the full unadulterated Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. I do not attend Deeper life church, though i can testify that their foundation is built on sound doctrines. I am a believer in Christ whom Christ in His grace and mercies reached out to me personally with the full, unadulterated Gospel found in the Holy Scriptures (Bible) other than sitting in the pews of ear tickling preachers.
I will end here by giving God all the glory.
Shalom.
Culled from https://www.facebook.com/notes/adom-ofori-asenso/my-conversations-with-the-holy-spirit-yesterday-and-a-dream-i-had-just-before-i-/62142723455471

1 comment:

  1. My name is Alyssa and i was wondering...can you teach me more about all this. Can you show me how im meant to carry myself. How holy spirit wants me to carry myself. Im 15 by the way. I just want to do what is right in God's eyes. God bless you. You can email me. Just click on my profile...blessings.... :-)

    ReplyDelete