Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fornicators, Divorcees, Adulterers And Adulteress, Please Repent Now!!!

Fornicators, Divorcees, Adulterers And Adulteress, Please Repent Now!!!

Text: 1 Corinthians 3:16-17
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

If you are an unmarried man/woman, and you are engaging your selves in sexual affairs, please, stop it right now and repent. You are committing the sin of fornication. It carries the penalty of death and damnation in hell fire, should you fail to stop and repent of it right now.

Also, if you are a married man or a married woman, but you still engage and maintain extra sexual relationship outside your matrimonial home, with sweet 16s/sugar mummy and sugar daddy, you are committing adultery and it is wickedness against God and against man. Please, confess it to your partner right now because, no adultery man or woman will never ever enter into heaven. However, if you want to go to hell fire, a place of torment, pain and anguish forever with the devil and the fallen angels, just continue okay.

Likewise, if you are a divorcee and you are now married to another person, after divorcing your former wife/husband, know that you are in a GREAT DANGER. Please, discontinue that unholy relationship right now, immediately restitute and reconcile with your former wife or husband, so that you can save your soul from the torments of hell fire.

If you think what you are reading here right now is a strange teaching to you well, you will be doing yourself a disfavour and again, you surely have no excuses whatsoever regarding your sexual affairs you refused to tame. I pray you will obey the voice of the Holy Spirit right now and make the necessary amendments, so that you will be welcome home by the Holy Angels of God to heaven, should you die now or at rapture.

Finally, if you have more than one wife as a man, or you are a second, third or fourth wife to any man as a woman, you are a robber. Please, send the other wives away to their families and retain your first wife. Woman, go and look for your own husband and stop fooling yourself in another woman's marriage and home. God will help you to overcome this terrible mess and situation you have found yourself in Jesus name, amen.

Job 19:26 "And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:"
I pray for you today that, like as brother Job declared, you will see God at last in Jesus name. Amen.

Now, if you are involved in one or all of the cases above, kindly humble yourself, repent truly and forsake those sins right now. Jesus Christ is ever ready and willing to accept you back as His own dear child.
Say this prayer with me, holding with faith in Jesus Christ right now.

Dear Lord Jesus
I come to you right now
I acknowledge that I am sinner
I was involved in fornication
I committed adultery
I have been a divorcee
I am married to more than one partner
Please Lord Jesus
Forgive me all these sins and wickedness I committed against my partner and against you
Please give me your Holy Spirit to help me overcome these evils forever
My partner, please forgive me
Lord Jesus please make your own true son and daughter
As I now accept you into my heart as my own personal Lord and Saviour
Please write my name in your Book of Life
Give me the grace to be conscious of your presence around me everyday
Thank you for forgiving my sins
Thank you for making me your child
I am now your son and your daughter
I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus Christ
Thank you Lord God Almighty
In Jesus precious name I pray
Amen.

Hallelujah! Welcome to the family of God, where righteousness, holiness and peace reign.
Please, look for a bible believe, teaching and practising church around you and become a member, so that you can learn more about Jesus Christ, and to also be known of Him.
May God richly bless you.

Lugard Osakpamwan Ekhator
End-Time Trumpeters: The Lord Is Coming Soon
lugardosas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment