Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Message Of GOD To A Certain Young Man To Preach To His Boss

A Message Of GOD To A Certain Young Man To Preach To His Boss (Employer) Now!!

In Mark 8:38, JESUS CHRIST Our LORD, Master and saviour said “Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

There is a certain young man out there; you are a dark complexion Nigerian, of average height and not too slim though you are slim. You have been having the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT to preach to your boss (a man) in the office about the true Gospel of JESUS CHRIST, so that his soul might be saved from the damnation of hell fire, because this man claimed to be a Christian due to his membership of a church, but he does not know GOD at all. You can attest to this of his dealings with you people under his employment.

So you young man is afraid of preaching the true Gospel message to your boss as you young man is saying two things in your heart, regarding this divine assignment in your hands which you are playing with right now:
1. “What will happen to me if my boss gets angry at me as a result of my preaching to him?”
2. “Will I lose my job, or what if I lose my job?”

My dear brother, I don’t know your name neither where you are residing in Nigeria right now but I am certain that my Jehovah Elshaddai shall locate you to come across this message. Please get up now and preach to your boss the true message of repentance and salvation because you don’t know when that man will die. If your boss happened to die in his sins without you preaching to him to save his soul from hell fire, brother, this man’s blood will be required from your hands by GOD. Do you want this to happen to you?
Ezekiel 3:18 “When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; THE SAME WICKED MAN SHALL DIE IN HIS INIQUITY; BUT HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE AT THINE HAND.”

Please brother, go ahead and preach to him now before his death, as you have been having this thought in your heart for some time now. If you happened to lose your job for this divine assignment, I bid you CONGRATULATIONS brother because you have been accounted worthy to partake of the glory of GOD Acts 5:26-42. Don’t look at his face and become afraid to declare the counsel of GOD to your boss.
I pray, may the LORD strengthen you to overcome today in JESUS name. Amen.

Paul said; “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek” Romans 1:16. So don’t be ashamed of the gospel of CHRIST my brother.

GOD bless you.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment