Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pray For Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria

Pray For Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria

Psalms 127:1 "Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."

By a divine knowledge and revelation, four (4) schools in Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria, have been penned down for attack by the devilish and demonic Boko Haram insurgents people.

Whether these schools are nursery/primary schools, secondary schools, or tertiary institutions, and whether they are government or privately owned, your Beloved Brother Lugard Osakpamwan Ekhator cannot tell. And even the locations or date of the planned attack by the insurgents is equally not known to me.

All I learnt in the realm of the spirit is that an attack is targeted against schools in Yola, Adamawa State of Nigeria, hence this call for intensify prayers, just as you have been praying for Nigeria ever since these devils reared their ugly heads up against the Nigerian government and her people.

Remember that GOD reveal the secrets of Satan and his wicked companions to His own children so that we can pray Deuteronomy 29:29. And the moment the real children of GOD prays, GOD will send ambushment to the camps of the enemies.

THEREFORE, IF THERE IS A PEOPLE THAT CAN PRAY 2 Chronicles 7:14, THERE IS A GOD THAT CAN ANSWER John 14:13.
Psalms 18:6 "In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears."
Psalms 50:15 "And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."

Please pray against the operations of the Boko Haram insurgents in Nigeria, that GOD will turn their evil works upon their own heads in JESUS name.
Psalms 79:6 "Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name."

As you pray, do remember to pass it around with your friends and family members, especially those resident in the North, and in Yola in particular.

May Heaven hear our cry and send help on our way now in JESUS name. Amen.

Shalom!

Psalms 17:6 "I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech."
Psalms 18:3 "I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."
Psalms 55:16 "As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me."
Psalms 86:7 "In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me."
Psalms 88:9 "Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: LORD, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee."
Psalms 91:15 "He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him."
Psalms 116:4 "Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul."
Psalms 118:5 "I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. "Psalms 145:18 "The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment