Friday, July 18, 2014

Dream Come True

Dream Come True

By: Elufidipe Ay G

I can’t wait to see the day I've being waiting for. My dream is about to come true, my wedding is on the way, I can’t wait to put on my wedding ring, and be address as a married man.
But something happened. My father and my best friend are not in support of my marriage. Why?

T.Wog is a friend of mine; he has being living with my father right from birth. I never spent much time with my father because ever since I was a child, I've being living with my elder sister that stays in Nigeria, because she loves me and she was Childless. I've not seeing my father face before because I left his place when I was 9 Months old. But we only communicate on phone. He also send me letter trough T.wog my friend, any time he comes to Nigeria.
Now I’m 25, planning to get married, and I need the blessing of my father who is not in support of my wedding and even plan to curse me if I will not do his will. Before I can succeed in life and in my marriage I need the blessing of my Father. What should I do? Should I obey my father or Not to obey him?
This is what happened.
T-Wog came to Nigeria and I told him about my plans. Now here is our discussion

AY –G . : T-Wog, I’m planning to get married soon, and you know I will need the blessing of my father. So tell me, you have being with Father for a very Long time, Tell me, what are the things he will need from me?

T-Wog:- Your Father will be very proud of you, and he will be glad to hear that too.

AY-G .: I will want you to be my Best Man

T-Wog :- Oh great, I can’t wait to see that day. Father will be happy even more, for making me your Best Man.

AY-G :- Oh great. I will want to show you my new Suit and my new shoes. And I will like to take your measurements too so that I can get yours ready.

T-Wog. I hope it’s a white suit,

AY-G:. Of course, how do you know it’s white?

T-Wog:- Because I know you are the son of your father, and that’s is his favorite

AY-G:- Let me show you my golden wedding ring, I know you will love it

T-Wog:- What! No, I don’t want to see it, and in fact if you want to use it, then I will withdraw from being your best man. And Father will only cursed you, he will never give you his blessing

AY-G:- Why must you say things like that?

T-Wog:- Father hate anything Wedding ring and Jewelries and he never want any connection with it

AY-G.: T-Wog! Why are you and father against the use of Jewelries and rings? Because I've always dream of the day I will be putting on my wedding ring. To me, I believe a responsible man can be known by the wedding ring he / she put on

T-Wog, I grew up in his place and I know his will. Father Keep the Word and promises of the Bible and he will never want to go against the Word of the Bible. Note that not everything is permitted by God. (1Cor 6:12) using of wedding ring is the Idea of a Man and it’s not from God. And The ideas of Man will lead you to destruction.

AY-G Oh Shut up. Are you trying to tell me it was not God who created the golds and silvers?

T-Wog yes! You are right. But remember he classified some of the animal he created as unclean? And he warn Israel not to touch them?

AY-G But Abraham was known as a very wealthy man such because of his golds, silvers, lands cattles (Gen 24:1). and when he want to give a wife to Isaac his son, didn't he use wedding ring? (Gen 24:30) And it came to pass, when he saw the earring and bracelets upon his sister's hands….

T-Wog You are right, that was before God place a curse on it. And even then, it was refers to as a strange gods Remember when Jacob plan to go to bethel, what did he said? (Gen 35:2, 4) Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments 4 And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.

AY-G Don’t tell me that. If it’s a strange gods, why will God commanded the people of Israel to collect the jewelries of the people of Egyptians?

T-Wog Yes, God said so, but like I've said, earlier, that was before God place a curse on it. What cause the curses was because they use it in creating a disgusting idol, and they gave God’s glory to an Idol. (Exo 32:4 These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.) Remember God is a Jealous God, He will never share his glory with a man, not to talk of an object. This brought Anger upon the Israel, and God Wanted to destroy them. But Moses Pleaded on their behalf, and He promise not to destroy them.
But he will not follow them again. But Israel was very sad when they heard the Lord will not walk with them again, and God told Moses, what kind of stubborn people are these? If I should come near you, I WILL DESTROY YOU. But I can still have mercy on you, IF YOU REMOVE YOUR ORNAMENTS. (Exo 33:1-6)

AY-G But that doesn't Mean the Lord has Cursed it? If these are your reason, then I won’t listen to you. Have you forgotten the Bible said in Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.

T-Wog Yes, Silver and Gold belongs to the Lord, for He created the whole Things, through His Word (Jesus) But The Owner of the Gold and Silver said in
Ezk 7:19-25 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumbling block of their iniquity. (Gold and Silver cause the Fall of Israel)
20 As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty (They Cherish Their Ornament so much) but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein ((They Worship it and give the glory of God to it): therefore have I set it far from them. (That’s why the Lord takes it away from whosoever that wants to be his)

Ezk 7:21 And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for
a prey (He take it away from his children and gave it to the strangers, Evil people), and to the wicked of the earth (Satan) for a spoil; and they shall pollute it. (The strangers here are the demons and fallen Angels Devil, so God gave it to them and they will defile it.

Ezk 7:22 My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. (Your Body is the temple of God, and using it, will invite unclean spirit to take over your body, and you can never enter heaven with a defile Body. Remember Rev 21:21? Anything Defiles shall not enter the kingdom of God
Do you know the result of Using these things?

Ezk 7:24-25 Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled. 25 Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. (HELL FIRE)

AY-G Oh God! But using these wedding ring shows that a man is responsible

T-Wog You can’t Help God to do his works, Satan is only deceiving people, There are some ways that looks right in eyes of people but the end is destruction. Do not follow men Ideas, obey God, if you want to live. It looks good in eyes of Uzzah to save the Ark of the Lord not to fall, But God kill him instead. Do not help God.
Zeph 1:8 I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
1Ptr 3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

I am AY-G

And My friend T-Wog is (THE WORD OF GOD)

And God is the FATHER ( My father who is in Heaven)

THE END

I don’t care if you will un-friend me with this, but the will of God must be done
With the help of God, I have explain to you dramatically so as to understand better why God will send you to hell for making use of Jewelries, rings, or any form of ornaments. Gold or Silver. I’m not among a Christians that will just listen to what their pastor say, and will just accept it. But I always try to know more, Why mustn't I do what my pastor ask me not to do, and The Lord give me more explanation on why not to do it. (Jer 33:3)
Now, I have given back to you, the way it has being given to me, trough the Holy spirit, and with these explanation, you will not have any excused when you appear before the throne Judgment of God that I never Warned, you. Using Gold and Silvers on your Body will make you to lose your Salvation.
I know Heaven is made of Gold, But as was recorded in the book of Ezekiel 7, The Heaven Gold was not the one defiled but the earthly gold, because Unclean thing cannot touch the gold of heaven. Using these things will bring the curse of God on you.
Many Pastor believe, well, My wife is the one using it, I will still go to heaven if she goes to hell, but I tell you, there is a great covenant in two becoming one.

Culled from https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204145565301703&set=a.1069633543404.2011570.1303075666&type=1


No comments:

Post a Comment