Monday, March 31, 2014

The PAMPERING Messages Of Our Pastors MUST STOP Now!!!

The PAMPERING Messages Of Our Pastors MUST STOP Now!!!

1 Samuel 3:10 "And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth. 11 And the LORD said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle. 12 In that day I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house: when I begin, I will also make an end. 13 For I have told him that I will judge his house for ever for the iniquity which he knoweth; because his sons made themselves vile, and he restrained them not. 14 And therefore I have sworn unto the house of Eli, that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be purged with sacrifice nor offering for ever."

Should I cry? Should I be sympathetic? Should I weep and wail? Should I mourn? Should I hide my head in a carton? What! What!! What!!! should I do now?

These are the questions in my mind now, as I am reflecting over an ugly incident that happened yesterday Monday, 31st March, 2014, at my place of work. This thing is very saddening and most regrettable, especially as it is happening to both Muslims and Christians at the same time.

What is it again this time now Mr. Lugard Ekhator?
Certificates forgery: Whether real or imaginary, it has been consuming people since 2013 in my place of work.

For the fact that Christians who are named after Christ are involved in this dirty behaviour, I am heaping the blame 100% on the doorsteps of our pastors, particularly motivational and prosperity preaching pastors. In as much as these pastors keep on hammering earthly prosperity, prosperity and prosperity messages to their members week-in, week-out, why will their members not consider involving in dubious activities to make ends meet? After all, what they are taught is how to make physical wealth every day by their pastors.

Well, if this wickedness had been affecting only Muslims and probably traditional worshippers, I would have said it is because they don't know Jesus Christ the TRUTH John 14:6 but, now that Christians are also involved in forging certificates for work, what do you want me to say or do?

The reason why these Christians involves themselves in all manner of shady deals today is due largely to the comforting messages of our pastors, which mostly live sinners to be very comfortable in their sins. Another reason is the fact that, as far as these prosperity preaching pastors keep encouraging their members to 'sow seed', 'partner' with them/church, 'maintain pastor' and 'give fat offerings', in return for promotion, job security, amassing wealth, favours, breakthroughs, divine visitation, etc, why wouldn't their members lie, do any funny stuff just to be blessed according to their pastor's sermon?

Pastors, Eli the Priest of the Almighty God had every opportunity to correct his children when they became sinner-priest in the house of the LORD but, Eli played ball with that golden opportunity. Result: Eli and his household earned unforgiveness from the LORD forever 1 Samuel 3:13-14. What a terrible way to end!

It is the same thing today. We have believers everywhere (sinner-Christians) but no worshipper of God John 4:23-24. May the LORD give us understanding today in Jesus name. Amen.

As Christians, we must continue to shine in the darkness of this world because, we are the light and the salt of the earth Matthew 5:13-16. Don't engage yourself in the unfruitful works of darkness, and touch no unclean thing so that Jesus Christ might received you to Himself Ephesians 5:11, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18.

Please my dear friend, if you know that you are working with a forged certificates, results and documents, go and confess to your employers now. If they forgive you, to God be the glory. If they choose to sack or even arrest you, to God be the glory.

Please, do the needful now and be acceptable by God because, should you harden your heart, your sin will surely find you out someday. Numbers 32:23 "But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out."

God bless you.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment