Friday, March 7, 2014

The Churches At The Gate Of Hell Ephesians 5:27

THE CHURCHES AT THE GATE OF HELL (Ephesians 5:27)

By: Emmanuel Samsonjude

Oh I saw it in my vision, oh who will join me to repair the altar of God before the sudden arrival of the Lord, who will support me to silent the satanic doctrine in the churches. Oh instead of the churches to prepare souls for rapture, they are preparing souls for great tribulation. Woe is you pastor that refused to warn your congregation from falling into the pit of hell says the Lord. (Jeremiah 10:21) (Jer 12:10).

The Lord told me "MY SON, LET ME SHOW YOU THE KINGDOM OF MY CHURCH" and I saw churches, aaaah uncountable churches, smoke was coming out from them, instead of fire to be burning in them, they are the churches at the gate of hell. (John 12:35)

Churches has now become market place, they will be selling anointing, pure water, holy water, ring, soap, apron, exchanging goods, ooooh you are at the gate of hell. Repent now and be saved. (John 2:15).
They will ask you to bring bitter leaf,banana,yam, key, padlock,native egg, honey,snail, feather,white cloth,black cloth,red cloth,pepper seed, coconut, if your church is doing such, they are at the gate of hell fire.
Why are you wasting your money on the churches that hate the truth, that refuse to preach the truth, their church is like paradise, they are building churches for mark of the beast that will take place after Rapture, I rather spend my money on evangelism than giving it out to the churches at the gate of hell.

I rather give out my money on soul to be win into the kingdom of God than joining those who are building churches for great tribulation, is better you repent and be saved. (Luke 13:5)
Any churches that never believed in holy ghost and speaking in tongue are at the gate of hell fire.
Any churches that never believed in reality of hell fire are at the gate of hell.
Any churches that never preached against worldly dressing are at the gate of hell.
Any churches that never preached about Restitution are at the gate of Hell.
Churches that are doing club, star club, champion club, whatever you may call it, they will now dress with the same cloth, they are at the gate of Hell.

Churches that are bowing before cross to pray are at the gate of hell. (Exodus 20:4)
Pastor that is receiving call on the altar during service are at the gate of hell.
Pastor going to the altar with perfume, iPad, hand fan,water to drink during preaching are at the gate of hell.
It is time to repent and return to the Lord, for this is the end time, for any moment from now, the trumpet will sound, therefore where will you be?
ARE YOU ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE CHURCHES AT THE GATE OF HELL ? THIS IS AN URGENT ESCAPE, ESCAPE FOR YOUR LIFE.

I saw the house of a brother here in Facebook in heaven, the angels are building it.
I saw also the house of a sister here, in fact I was surprise because they just started her house, I remember she once support one of the needs of OVERCOMERS GROUP, the Lord told me "WHAT SHE GAVE MY END TIME GROUP HAS MAKE THE ANGELS TO START BUILDING HER HOUSE" I was happy, I saw the house of many people, although some are not big in heaven, because they just started doing the right thing.

IT IS TIME TO RETURN TO THE LORD

Culled from https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.samsonjude/posts/541073659344115

No comments:

Post a Comment