Friday, January 31, 2014
Brothers Don't Deceive Yourselves As The Day Of The Lord Draweth Nearer
Joel 2:1 “Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand.”
Today, a lot of our brothers that call themselves Christians are never really Christians in the true word of it. This is due to the fact that they live contrary to the tenets of true Christianity, which our Master and saviour Jesus Christ taught us in Matthew 5:13-16.
Unless you want to keep on deceiving yourselves which is very dangerous to your soul, how do you think your contrary lifestyle and devilish attitudes to the word of God will earns you heaven? Brother, you must be a joker!
I am very much aware of your erroneous claims that once saved is forever saved, and your unending sermon of we are under grace therefore, we are to do nothing as far as our salvation is concerned. All we needed to do is just believe on Jesus and behold, it all ends there according to you.
You equally hold the notion that if anybody preach a kind of message you don't like, or you hear your pastor's name and ministry being mentioned for whatever reason, you often jumped into concluding that you and your pastor, including his/her ministry is being judged. Why my brothers?
Brothers, do you now see how the devil in his craftiness is deceiving you to ultimately damn your soul in hell fire? Please, repent today for the salvation of your soul.
Brothers, unless you just want to deceive yourselves otherwise, you are never a Christian no matter the position you may be holding in your local church assembly, you will NEVER make heaven when:-
1. You smoke (cigarettes, heroin, hem, tobacco, cocaine etc). How can you be a smoker and you still have the mouth to call yourself a Christian? Light and darkness have nothing in common 2 Corinthians 6:14.
2. You drink (dry gin, burukutu, kainkain, schnapps, gulder, stout etc). You may quote the entire bible to support your drunkenness, you are still far from God because those ready to perish are the ones drinking Proverbs 31:6.
3. You womanize (keeping girlfriend, extra marital sex etc). Are you not afraid of hell fire for womanizing? Ezekiel 16:26.
4. You involve in kidnapping. Look, even if you become the most prosperous man upon the face of the earth, you are going nowhere because you are a wicked man Psalm 9:17.
5. You give and take bribe, falsify records to make gain, hired killer/assassin, present fake academic credentials to be promoted, present fake company name to defraud and embelzle, involve in 419, scamming, join secret cult/societies, an armed robber, etc.
Galatians 6:7 “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”
May you not become a danger to yourself. May you not deny yourself heaven.
2 Chronicles 23:19 “And he set the porters at the gates of the house of the LORD, that none which was unclean in any thing should enter in.”
Ephesians 5:5 “For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.”
Brothers, if you must make heaven therefore, YOU MUST be truly holy inside and outside Hebrews 12:14, Romans 12:1-2, 1 Thessalonians 5:23 because we are commanded to be holy 1 Peter 1:15, God is holy 1 Peter 1:16, Leviticus 11:44-45, Psalm 99:5, the angels are holy Revelation 14:10, heaven is holy 2 Chronicles 30:27, Psalm 93:5, Habakkuk 2:20, Ephesians 2:21, Psalm 11:4, the Holy Spirit is holy Romans 1:8, the bible is holy Romans 7:12, the songs angels and the saints are singing is holy Revelation 4:8.
If you still miss heaven after you’ve receive series of encouragement and warning from God, who will blame or what excuse will you give to God? Think now! "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man" Romans 2:1.
God bless you.