Thursday, January 2, 2014

RCCG Pastor E. A. Adeboye Condemnation Of Linda Ngaujah Divine Revelations



RCCG PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE CONDEMNATION OF LINDA NGAUJAH DIVINE REVELATIONS

I recorded this video on 1st January, 2014, on RTM cable channel Television. It was a repeated programme of The Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, led by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Although Pastor E. A. Adeboye never mentioned anybody's name in the video but, a sane and an unbiased Christian mind will understand that Pastor Adeboye was speaking about no other person than Linda Ngaujah.

Sometimes, I wondered how these pastors of today are behaving and reacting to the matters of Christianity and spirituality. Does it mean that the Almighty God is now limited as these selfish pastors are painting Him? Does it again mean that God is not capable of showing/taking people to hell fire and to heaven in this generation and bring them back to warn us? How much of God does these sandy pastors even know of God?

Pastor Adeboye himself has been speaking about his personal revelation, where God, according to Adeboye showed his own mansion in heaven to him. Therefore Pastor E. A. Adeboye, if you are telling your members to disregard the revelations of Linda Ngaujah, which is not only divinely inspired but also 100% truth about the rot and decay in RCCG today under your leadership, probably because you were warned to amend your ways before God by her testimony, then your personal revelation about your mansion in heaven and every other of your prophetic declarations, messages and utterances, should be disregarded and rejected out-rightly, since God cannot do the impossible things according to your speculations and lame excuses.
May God have mercy on your soul Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Amen.

Listen to Pastor Adeboye:
"When the rich man died and saw Lazarus in the bosom of Abraham, he asked God: 'Please send someone from the dead to go and preached to my relatives'. God said: 'That is not the way I do my things" according to Adeboye's sermon.

You see, your inability to study your bible will cause you to be misled by the lies that Pastor Adeboye just said above. The discussion between Father Abraham in heaven and the rich man in hell fire never involved God. At least, Jesus Christ that tell the situation never mentioned God, or LORD in the whole story Luke 16:19-31. But, Lazarus, Abraham, Moses and the rich man, whose was not mentioned were the only people that Jesus Christ mentioned. Go and study your bible Christian, if you don't want to be deceived by these half truth pastors.

See it yourself in Luke 16:25, 29 and 31. The bible recorded: 25 "But Abraham said" 29 "Abraham saith unto him" 31 "And he (Abraham) said unto him". So, where is 'God said to him' according to the sermon of Adeboye?

Even at that, does it mean that God cannot raised someone from the dead? How about Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha, who was raised from the grave by Jesus Christ after 4 days of burial in John 11:38-44. May God have mercy on you Pastor Adeboye.

Dear Christian and heavenly conscious child of God, if you allow ordinary man to mislead and send you to hell fire with their half baked truth and positions, you are only doing yourself because you, and you alone will stand for your own judgment before God.
God bless you all and Happy New Year 2014.

6 comments:

  1. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Linda's revelation messages. I strongly believe they're from God. Our God is merciful and he wants His children to turn from their wicked ways. I'll like to share my personal story, a deacon from RCCG and I had a misunderstanding, for some few weeks, I found it hard to forgive him, and he didn't bother making amends, one day I couldn't take it anymore, I asked God to give me the grace to forgive this so called man of God, The Lord answered my prayer and I tried reaching out to him but he kept ignoring me, I just left him in God's hands and I've moved on ever since, recently, The Lord dropped it in my heart to reach out to him because he still loves him and does not want him to die with unforgiveness in his heart. The Lord loves us so much that's why He's using Linda and some few others like her. Now that these big men of God are condemning these messages, how can people like this deacon turn from his wicked ways. This thing is very simple, just ask God personally if it's truly from God or the devil. Personally, I don't think the devil has repented and wants people to head to heaven. Please save your soul from HELL FIRE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God have mercy on us. I am seriously disheartened by this issue for I really like pastor Adeboye. He is my G.O but God does not recognize titles in Heaven. Even if I am not sure of someone's revelation, I would not condemn that person because Christ has told us that he is the only true judge. Anyone who judges another is exposing himself to God's judgement. Beside that, I am not trying to promote sister Linda as a person but my conversion was based on her testimony. And the fact is that God visited me that night I watched her revelation. He changed my life since then and I have been growing in the spirit. How could this testimony be from the devil? I know a lot of "big time" pastors may feel that she is too small to be used by God to warn them but they forget that all are equal before him. Personally, I have told my younger sister who is younger than me by about eleven years that she has permission to reprove me whenever she sees me going astray. This is so that I don't become arrogant and lose my salvation. We should forget about rank in God's house. Humility is the highest rank in heaven. Remember our Lord Jesus Christ through whom all things were made kneeling down to wash his disciples feet. How many of our top pastors can do the same today? May God help us to imbibe the spirit of Christ and last to the end for the race is not to the fastest nor the strongest. Only true the Spirit of God and the power in the blood of Jesus Christ can we truly serve him and overcome the world, our selfish pride and the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between 1.00am and 5.00am on 31 December 2013, I had a dream.

    In that dream, I was embarking on a long journey. On my way I was confronted by two gigantic black creatures that stopped me at a check point. At that check point, I was to be screened, and unless found worthy/ holy, I was not to be allowed to proceed on my journey. So I waited and they kept screening me in the spiritual realm. When the screening process was over, I heard them informing their boss, that “this woman is clean" and they asked him if they should let me pass. Their boss - satan, who was a huge beast-like creature seated on a throne and very dark in colour and I could only see his outline- told them this: "CHECK IF HER HAIR IS NATURAL!! ". This means that if they screened my hair and it was not found to be natural, then they will detain me there, and I wouldn't have been able to finish my Christian journey/race.
    Then the two giant creatures started screening my hair to investigate if it is natural. I was not afraid at all, all the while. I just remained confident that when they were done with their hair- screening, I would be allowed to proceed on my journey, because my hair is 100% natural.
    However, at the same time I was sad because, all of a sudden I had a flashback to my life when I was on planet earth and remembered all the women I knew that had unnatural hair; women like my Relatives, Friends, Christian Sisters, Women Christian leaders and Preachers. And so I asked the two gigantic beings what all this big deal is, about natural hair; they replied and said that any person, who was not found worthy, would be unable to successfully cross their check-point. They said such a person would be detained. Then I said aloud: "OH, SO THIS THING ABOUT NATURAL HAIR IS NOT ONLY TRUE, BUT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL CHRISTIANS, IT IS NOT JUST THE PERSONAL CONVICTION OF A FEW PEOPLE !!"

    Another thing I wish to mention that I can clearly remember was the tone of satan's voice; it sounded just like the voice of a powerful robot normally shown in many children's cartoon programmes.
    So, please advise your children or other parents you know, not to watch 'Ben 10' and such cartoons about star wars and outer space, as most of these cartoon characters use the voice of satan to speak. In 'Ben 10', there is a character called 'eon'; the voice that 'eon' uses to speak is exactly the same voice that satan was using to speak to his demons in my dream, when he commanded them “CHECK IF HER HAIR IS NATURAL!! "
    My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. The devil has many secrets, and one of these is the issue of natural and unnatural hair. Any Christian who doesn't have natural hair, is going to be detained by the devil. Such a person, cannot cross over to meet with God, where He, God lives in the third heaven.

    The demons, principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in the high places, reside in the second heaven. Before you get to heaven, that is the third heaven where God lives, you have to successfully overcome the powers that be in the second heaven.

    Scripture reference: Ephesians 6:10-12, 2 Corinthians 10:1-6; Hebrews 12:14

    Please allow God to soften your hearts towards this message. Don't harden your hearts. Please. God Bless you as you submit to Him completely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My prayer is that God will uphold us not to harden our hearts in His warnings in JESUS Name Amen"

      Delete
  4. I am a perpetually sad man, and my sorrow is caused by the alarming way our so-called church leaders have rejected the clear and consistent message of Jesus Christ to His church, and will by so doing lead millions of foolish, blind and gullible people to hell. My heart is shattered and broken, when I see many people who appear zealous for the Lord, but who don't want to hear anything about the revelations. Christians reject the messages because they love the world, love their sins and are deceived by their Pastors. Pastors and church leaders reject the messages because of pride, covetousness, and because they don't want to dismantle their empire, their tower of Babel. Yet, God is no respecter of persons, will not reduce His standard, and does not consider number. The sorrow, horror, agony, regret and gnashing of teeth will be too much! God, please do something now - pleaasssse Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These things should not be strange.Jesus was attacked and killed by Pastors in His time.Everybody should watch unto him/herself that he/she conforms to the exact image of Christ.I have been to hell twice,so I know that what is true is true.LINDA's story is true.I am a researcher into GOD's judgment until one day I STOOD FACE TO FACE WITH THE JUDGMENT OF GOD.I was sent back as a witness to what I saw.You must be a carbon copy of Jesus to make heaven.No trace of bitterness,anger,uncleanness,lies,hatred and worldliness shall enter heaven.Jesus had appeared to me crying with a loud voice " I DIED FOR YOU".I ALSO CRIED.Pastors are doomed to hell.Please not all the Pastors,but how many are saved now.I weep for myself how careless I have acted in some matters.Women be warned.DO NOT ARGUE.Wearing a blessed wedding ring makes you automatically qualified for hell.Let your holiness be 100% in God's sight.IS the church not idolatrous when pagan feasts in the name of Christmas and Easter are still being celebrated.Easter is derived from EOSTRE.Who is Eostre?She is the goddess of spring/easter.She is celebrated even before CHRIST came in APRIL.Happy are you if you know these things.REJOICE I SAY IF YOU ARE SAVED.BUT I PRAY YOU and I MAKE IT TO HEAVEN.Pray for your PASTORS.Pray for God's MERCY.REPENT EVERYDAY UNTIL YOU MAKE HEAVEN

    ReplyDelete