Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Message To A Woman I Don't Know

A Message To A Woman I Don't Know

Hello my dear sister,
I don't know you, your location nor your name. However, the Almighty God knows everything about you hence this message here, and I trust Him that you come across this message.

However, you are a black woman, and you recently lost your mother. Another thing about you is that you are an impatient woman, as you don't think twice before taking any decision, no matter what. Again, you are rich to some extent.

Now, as a result of your riches, you don't really rely on God to help you fight your battles, a situation that is making you to revenge whenever anything not pleasing to you comes your way.

My sister, I saw you being killed by the thing you tried to kill in my dream. You were taken unaware by the circumstance because you depended on your personal strength to win the situation, and you pushed God aside from helping you.

Please my dear sister, there's no way you will ever win your battles without the Almighty God, for the bible declared in 1 Samuel 2:9 saying "He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL." Please my sister, acknowledge the supremacy of the Almighty God over your life now and it shall be well with you. Amen.

I Pray For You Now
Almighty Father, let this woman you are speaking about here discover this message, wherever she may be in the world in Jesus name. Amen.
I pray for her O LORD God Almighty, that the animal you showed me that killed this woman in my dream will die in her stead in Jesus name. Amen.
Father, no matter what this ugly animal may represent in the life of this woman, I curse that thing to die right now in Jesus name. Amen.
I pray, whenever this woman come across this message O LORD, you will give her sound testimony in Jesus name. Amen.
It is well with you my sister.
It is well with your household.
And above all, the grace to serve God in total obedience, holiness and righteousness, receive right now in Jesus name. Amen.
May you remain unspotted to the LORD and be preserved blameless till Jesus will return for the rapture in Jesus name. Amen.
I cover you with the blood of Jesus Christ.
I cover this message and prayers with the blood of Jesus Christ.
Thank you Most Righteous Father, for you have answered our prayers, through Jesus Christ Our LORD we have prayed. Amen.
Hallelujah.

God bless you my sister.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment