Friday, November 15, 2013

Woman! You Are Just Being STUBBORN!



Woman! You Are Just Being STUBBORN!

Yesterday 14th November, 2013, a lady friend of ours paid us a short visit. I encouraged about the danger associated with the use of jewelries and other worldly things. My wife has been preaching to her before now but, she is not really convinced yet so that she can stop these things.

So, she told me to be praying to God for her, so that she will one day stop these things. I told her that, the things of God is not for procrastination. The bible says that, “why it is called today, harden not your heart when you hear His voice”. I told her to make all effort and amend her ways because nobody knows when he/she will die. After this short conversation, she left for her house.

Therefore, in my dream last night, I saw her come to meet me, to tell me her own dream, while I was in dream myself. She said that “SHE FIND HERSELF THAT SHE DIDN’T MAKE HEAVEN BECAUSE OF THE THINGS I TOLD HER YESTERDAY”. Although I didn’t utter any word to her in the dream, but I called her on phone this morning to ask her welfare. When the exchange of pleasantries was concluded, I asked her if she had a dream last night and she said yes, but she can’t remember the dream.



I then shared with her the dream she came to share with me in my dream. And the first thing she told me is “God forbid. I will make heaven”. I told her yes, we will make heaven by the grace of God. I however told her that, to me, this is God using herself to speak to her. Like as I said before, she is not yet convince about the sin involved in the use of jewelries and other worldly attires but I told her they are all idols.
This friend of mine will definitely see this post as she is my friend on Facebook and again, I had already spoken to her over these things that, nobody will ever enter heaven like this, which will automatically make her to know that I am speaking concerning her.

Dear friend and child of God, please avoid HELL FIRE by all means possible. Nobody with defilement in his or her body will ever enter heaven, irrespective of the position you be holding in the church. Stop the use of idols now. Be holy, spotless and blameless before Jesus Christ, otherwise, all your work, efforts, sacrifices, commitment, giving, services as a Christian will be in vain when Jesus will declare to you on your judgment day saying “DEPART FROM ME, YE CURSED, INTO EVERLASTING FIRE, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS” Matthew 25:41. May this never be your portion in Jesus name. Amen.
Please, cry unto Jesus for mercy now and it shall be well with your soul. God bless you.

READ THESE PASSAGES AND PONDER OVER IT IN YOUR HEART.
Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Luke 9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
2 Chronicles 30:8 Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.
Psalms 95:8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
Hebrews 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness; 15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Hebrews 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
Ephesians 5: 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
PROVERBS 29:1 HE, THAT BEING OFTEN REPROVED HARDENETH HIS NECK, SHALL SUDDENLY BE DESTROYED, AND THAT WITHOUT REMEDY.
Proverbs 6:12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth. 13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers; 14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord. 15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.
Ezekiel 3:27 But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.
Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear; 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Mark 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear; 23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
Mark 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
Luke 8:8 And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Luke 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God; 11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death; 17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it; 29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation 3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment