Friday, November 8, 2013

A MESSAGE FROM GOD TO SISTER PAULINA OR PAULINE

A MESSAGE FROM GOD TO SISTER PAULINA OR PAULINE


My dear sister Paulina, greetings to you in the name of our LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Please, this is a message from God I got in my dream today 8th November, 2013, to you. Amen.

Now, I don't know you, nor do I know anything about you. I don't know where you are presently but, you are a black lady.
You have 3 younger sisters after you. Your mother is a young lady, slim and dark in complexion. You are between the age of 20-23 years.

Please, THE LORD SAYS YOU HAVE ABANDONED YOUR SISTERS.
Please, my sister, quickly go and reconcile with your family. I don't know what you have done nor what your younger sisters did to you, but God loves you hence, He want you to reconcile with your family.

If there's any unforgiveness in you towards your sisters, please, forgive them now because, you will never make heaven with unforgiveness in you.
May God locate you wherever you are in the world, so that you will locate this post in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
God bless you.

N.B. Please readers and friend, if you know anybody called Paulina or Pauline, between the age of 20-23 years, please kindly share this post with her. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment