Friday, November 29, 2013

Prophet T.B. Joshua And The Sale Of Ordinary Paper Sticker For N5,000



MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING IN CHRISTENDOM TODAY!

Text: Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Although I am aware of the rottenness in today's Christianity, in regards to the ways and manners in which the pastors of today uses to lure the unsuspecting Christians, particularly careless and miracle seeking Christians into their prison of spiritual enslavement by their supposed God given grave and endowment, thereby diverting the attention of these sets of believers from Jesus Christ to themselves, which of course is now a normal and a daily routine in Christendom today.

In considering our text above, it is very obvious that the pastors that are now monetizing their spiritual gift and ministerial ability for earthly gains are ignorant of the purpose that God empowered them in the first place. Today, it is a common sight seeing and knowledge that any pastor that does not perform miracles, prophesy or made some ‘the Lord said’ remarks in their ministration will be termed fake. This is a clear diversion from what the body of Christ was made to be.

On the long run, the believer who is running after these pastors are not just endangering themselves but they are equally dedicating their unborn generations to satanic manipulation, due largely to the fact that the true Spirit of God may have long left these men unknowingly whereby their operations is now being influence by satanic ministers of the bible. I hope you remembered the case of Saul in 1 Samuel 16:14-16, 18:10, how evil spirit from God took possession of him and yet, he was still a prophet. Therefore, you must be very careful now.

By the grace of God, I was recently promoted in my place of work to the position of a Supervisor. This promotion brought among other things a new office for my daily operations. And by the grace of God, I am now using this new office, while the former occupants were relocated to another building within the same area. My experiences in this new office necessitated this post right now, which I am believing God that, it will bring deliverance to the people of God that are now captives of the mighty Isaiah 49:25, in the hand of those that calls themselves pastors, prophets, senior pastors, general overseer, pope, bishops, archbishops or whatever title they choose to bear today. May the blood of Jesus Christ set you free today in Jesus name. Amen.

Now, while I was taken possession of this new of office, I saw a sticker of Prophet T.B. Joshua, of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) pasted on the wall. I didn’t border to look at the sticker whatever was written therein due to the fact that I personally don’t fancy the pasting of stickers of whoever pastor within my abode. So, without any second thought of whomever the sticker may belong, I pulled it out from the wall and then trashed it in the dustbin. This is where I became furious in my spirit when the person that owns it came back to ask for the sticker.

Therefore, three days later, the owner of the sticker came back to the office to ask for the sticker. I frankly told him that I was the one the removed it and moreover, that I had trashed it immediately. He was saying I should have asked before doing so but I apologized to him and pleaded that, I just did it because I don’t really know who owns it. We both tried to locate it from the trash basket but to no avail. I begged him that I am truly sorry and he accepted my apologies. Thank you Lord Jesus, for allowing peace to reign between me and my colleague, who was the former occupant of my new office. However, he told me that the sticker I had trashed actually costs him N5,000 (about 32 dollars) from T.B. Joshua’s church.

Children of God, when our pastors today are now inventors and distributors of some perceived miraculous materials such as stickers, aprons, anointing oil, handkerchiefs, soap, books, wrist bands, keys, sponge and other things they termed anointed, this will ultimately turned the attention of children of God to these pastors. This is the more reason today that, churches that feeds on the biblical ignorance of the supposed children of God are on the increase. Today, any person who is hungry and jobless for so many years after graduation is now champions of anointing carriers. Their mushroom churches of yesterday are now solution and miracles centers to these ever growing communities of Christians that want others to do it for them instead of doing it themselves.

Jesus teaches us in John 14:12 VERILY, VERILY, I SAY UNTO YOU, HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME, THE WORKS THAT I DO SHALL HE DO ALSO; AND GREATER WORKS THAN THESE SHALL HE DO; because I go unto my Father. If you truly understand your position as a child of God, nobody will be tossing you up and down with one form of supposed miracle material. So, how will you allow these rogues, ravenous wolves in sheep clothing called pastors to blindfold and mesmerized you this badly? May you be delivered today in Jesus name. Should you open your eyes now, you will surely see that you have been abused, used and dump by these so called pastors.

Meanwhile, though I know that people get stickers, anointing water and other things from T.B. Joshua church, but I have never thought that ordinary sticker made out of mere paper can be sold for as high as N1,000 not to talk a whopping N5,000. This is craziness I must confess to you right now. For God sake, can handkerchief, anointing water, sticker, poster, calendar, customized shirts, aprons, soap and other useless things they so value now save you? Are these things what is needed for you to make heaven? Brethren, the bible warned us to be wise Matthew 10:16 but, you choose to be foolish instead Matthew 25:3.

LET’S CONSIDER THIS FOR EXAMPLE
T.B. Joshua has about 854,241 likes on Facebook right now https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries and about 84,853 followers on Twitter https://twitter.com/SCOANTBJoshua bringing the total to around 939,094 fans on social media alone. This is excluding his church members and admirers that neither use Facebook or Twitter worldwide.

Let’s say only 20% of these fans (187,818 fans) purchased the sticker at N5,000 (about 32 dollars) i.e 187,818x5,000 = N939,090,000 million naira. This is approximately N1billion naira in excess of gain.


Therefore, if on a weekly basis T.B. Joshua is helping people to the tune of N10,000,000 this will mean that he will still be making a profit of N8,059,423.07692308 weekly. This will amount to N96,713,076.92307696 in a year. Remember, this calculation is based on 187,818 out 939,094 online fans he currently has. What do you think the picture will look like if all these online fans and his entire church members purchased this ordinary paper sticker? Again, Jesus Christ will deliver you out of the hands of those pastors killing you today in Jesus name.


From the foregoing, why will there not be more fake pastors today than the real called ones. Now that the church issue has turned a lucrative business and a faster avenue to make illegitimate money legitimately, why will there not be millions of church denominations, struggling to outdo each other on the field, and competing with the world in fame and glory?


Brethren, this is the primary reason today that the church Jesus Christ died for has been turned upside down with fake pastors.


Who will rise up today to flush out these moneybags pastors from the altar of Jesus Christ? You, the one that is reading this right now, Jesus Christ is counting and depending on you to deliver His church?


Will you accept the challenge? Remember, your service is needed by the LORD Jesus Christ now!!!

Rise up and appreciate the LORD, for opening your eyes to black practices of these wolves calling themselves pastors today.


Shalom!

7 comments:

  1. This article is a lie. They do not sell the stickers at the scoan they are given out in different ways. The only thing you can buy is a dvd and the stickers and anointing water will come free with that. I have a few of the anointing stickers and anointing water. I have seen much breakthrough in my life and I didn’t pay anything for them. The person who wrote this article should do more research before he writes such rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For hiding under anonymity to post this make you a fake. Come out and speak up.

      Delete
    2. My dear writer. You have sinned against God because, you did not inquire or go and see for yourself before writing. Ask God to forgive you, because the evangelical materials, Anointing water booklet, Mirror, step between you and the cure, a dvd and audio cd are sold for 5,000 naira and you will be given the 3 stickers, and Anointing water free. So Note: the Anointing water and 3 stickers are free of charge. Wait imagine, if He always gives it out free like that, do you know how much crowed will attend and can you control them. Get it with Faith in your heart and listen to the evangelical material you bought with the 5,000. That's all. Any more question? Call 08132572800. Emma

      Delete
    3. Emma, May God forgive you.
      All the things you listed up there in your comment, are they what your bible tells you to do? Do you think it is a makeup issue from me?

      Delete
    4. Please listening to my testimony on how prophet TB Joshua the general
      overseas of Synagogue Church Of All Nations – SCOAN - in nigeria cure my
      hiv/aids virus, my name is LEE BECYLU I have been living with HIV
      virus for over 6 years but at the end everything became
      worst to the extend that people do not near me any more
      my friend were avoiding me just because of the virus i
      thought is all over to me that i can not make it in life again,i was
      loosing my
      strength everyday and my doctor said to me that i only have
      view weeks to live because for over 6 years i have been living
      on drugs so i do not have any option i cried day and night so
      few weeks later i became very ill to me is all over i have lost
      it all,so a friend of mine took me to the hospital my husband
      abandon me when he found out that i was HIV positive
      getting to the hospital, the doctor admitted me in a bed, when it was now
      6;00pm they started showing program on the tv, there I saw the church of
      prophet TB Joshua I saw the man delivery people from wicked demon I heard
      many testimony about how he heal thousand of people from hiv/aids with is
      holy water and holy oil, many deliverance take place that day I was
      surprise I have never believe in God one day but since that day I started
      believed in God, I keep on watching the program everyday, on till one day
      the email of the church show on the tv program I quickly copy the email
      address and the phone number of the church, I call the church I told they
      how I gut their email and phone number, one of his apostle told me that I
      need to buy his holy water and holy oil so that the man of God can bless it
      and pray for it, I buy it and I gave them my information about were I am
      now, the apostle and some of the men in the church came to me in the
      hospital they pray for me and instructed me on how to keep using the holy
      water and holy oil, they took me along to the church I started worshiping
      with them in the church and God finally hear my prayer and he did a wonder
      in my life by making me hiv/aids negative again, God is really a wonderful
      father of the whole universe, request for your whole healing today from God
      by contact this same email address I contacted when I was positive and
      request for your own holy water and holy oil from the wise men to fight again any problem you are having: here is
      there contact
      scoan.uk@outlook.com

      Delete
  2. You are even in benin. Hmm. Ask God to forgive you. Na so una criticise Jesus Christ , una wen know bible very well so. It's not surprising to me. Don't worry I bet you, when you see the true light of God, you will be on your knees asking God to forgive you of all you have said about TBJ. It's a little time. When you don realise yourself you go call me. No worry, na just small time. Just dey temt Satan to tempt you, u go see. I will keep on praying for you and people like you likewise. Read your bible very well and let the Holy Spirit takes His place in you, not your human feelings okay.

    ReplyDelete