Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Deceived Elect Of God

The Deceived Elect Of God

Matthew 24:4 “And Jesus answered and said unto them, TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECEIVE YOU.
5 FOR MANY SHALL COME IN MY NAME, SAYING, I AM CHRIST; AND SHALL DECEIVE MANY.
24 FOR THERE SHALL ARISE FALSE CHRISTS, AND FALSE PROPHETS, AND SHALL SHEW GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS; insomuch that, if it were possible, THEY SHALL DECEIVE THE VERY ELECT.”
There are some group of Christians belong to a particular denomination in Nigeria, shouting and chanting “I am a chosen, I shall not be deceived”, whereas they’ve been deceived already to their own damnation.
This is to kindly encourage you all members of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Church to please seek the ONE and ONLY true God, the LORD Jesus Christ and you wouldn’t be deceived when you find HIM.

Revelation 3: 20 “Behold, I (Jesus Christ) stand at the door, and knock: if any man (you and me) hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”
Behold HE is already standing at the door of your heart knocking. Will you open the door and allow HIM come into your heart today so that you might know HIM? This is the acceptable time to do so Isaiah 49:8.
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment