Friday, June 20, 2014

God Answered Prayers Against Enemies Within

God Answered Prayers Against Enemies Within

Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

Few days ago during our prayer in the evening, I read the passage above to my family. One of the prayer point I raised that evening was:
"Father, anyone sitting on my destiny, let them confess, and tomorrow I shall receive a call about it." We prayed it like that and with our prayers ended, we went to bed.

By the grace of God and according to our declaration of faith during our prayers in the night, I received a phone call from a friend in morning the following day. And it was not a palatable one concerning my very self. Ha! The devil is very wicked.

David said "FOR IT WAS NOT AN ENEMY THAT REPROACHED ME; then I could have borne it: NEITHER WAS IT HE THAT HATED ME THAT DID MAGNIFY HIMSELF AGAINST ME; then I would have hid myself from him: BUT IT WAS THOU, A MAN MINE EQUAL, MY GUIDE, AND MINE ACQUAINTANCE. WE TOOK SWEET COUNSEL TOGETHER, AND WALKED UNTO THE HOUSE OF GOD IN COMPANY. Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them. As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me." Psalm 55:12-16.

I have no more to say than the prayer of David.
LORD, let death seize upon all our frienemies in Jesus name.
Let them go down quickly to their graves should they fail to repent from their wickedness against us in Jesus name.
As far as they make wickedness their dwelling place, let no evil depart from their doorsteps forever should they fail to repent in Jesus name.
LORD, in spite of their wicked devices against us your children, grant us your divine grace to soar far and higher than all they will ever imagined in Jesus name.
Should Christ tarry O LORD, we all shall fulfil our destinies in Jesus name.
We refused to die according to the wicked devices of all our enemies who come in as friends in Jesus name.
I cover our, children, wife, husband, ministry, job, office, homes and family with the Most Precious BLOOD OF Jesus Christ.
Thank you gracious Father for answered prayers, in Jesus super name we have prayed. Amen.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment