Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Prayer For You Today Dear Friend

My Prayer For You Today Dear Friend

Every power, walking against the purpose of God in your life, receive the judgment of fire right now in Jesus name. Amen.

Every physical and spiritual sniper, targeting you, your children, your marriage, your ministry, your jobs, your greatness and progress in Christ, from the kingdom of Satan and his agents, kill yourself by fire in Jesus name. Amen.

O LORD God Almighty, let every physical and spiritual roadblocks, mounted by the devil and his agents, to stop your onward journey to heaven, be scatter by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.

LORD Jesus, let the garment of holiness of your children, remain unspotted to the end in Jesus name. Amen.

I declare by the power of the Holy Spirit, that you shall fulfil your destiny, should Jesus tarry to return in Jesus name. Amen.

Father, by your divine grace and mercy O LORD, help my friends to fly in the wings of the angels at the rapture in Jesus name. Amen.

I declare Father, that they will serve you in the land of the living, for this is your word in Psalm 118:17 for their lives in Jesus name. Amen.

I cover your life, children, ministry, and all that pertain to you in this life with the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thank you glorious Father, in Jesus name I have prayed. Amen.

Good morning my wonderful friends.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment