Sunday, December 15, 2013

I Will Give People For Your Life Says The LORD

I Will Give People For Your Life Says The LORD

Isaiah 43:4 "Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life."

While preparing for my journey in the hostel at the Jubilation centre, in the just concluded Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide International Conference, Masaka, Abuja, early in the morning around 4.30AM on Sunday, 15th December, 2013, while meditating on Genesis chapter one, the Lord dropped this in my spirit and I heard a voice saying to me "DO YOU THINK I WROTE YOUR NAME IN ISAIAH 43 VERSE 4 FOR NOTHING?"
On hearing this voice sound and clear, brethren, I opened quickly to Isaiah 43:4 to read. And by the grace of God, my name (Lugard Osakpamwan Ekhator) has been written on that verse by the LORD Jesus Christ long before now without me even knowing it. Praise the LORD hallelujah.

Now, when I meditated on this verse, I then discovered that the LORD is always behind me especially as regards my online ministration that, I should never be afraid to declare the counsel of LORD in and out of season. This is because, any one 'precious in the sight of God' will be guided jealously by Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

By the grace of God, the first message I received after this encounter that early morning is titled "Conscious Awakening Of The Reality Of Heaven And Hell Among True Believers". It is going to be a video message by God's grace, where some prominent pastors will be mentioned based on their reactions to divine revelations and messages. May the Lord God Almighty grant me utterance in Jesus name. Amen.

I want to encourage every true child of God using this medium, especially if you attended the just concluded Holiness revival conference and every single member of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide HOREMOW, to please go back to your churches and ignite the fire of true repentance, holiness, righteousness, faith and be bold to challenge every doctrine that is alien to the Christian faith. You can't be in this Holiness movement and still continue to be a nominal Christian in your churches, no, you must shine your light now Matthew 5:13-16. Ensure that you bring others to the holiness movement too so that the outreach can be widened.

Brethren, now that the counsel of the LORD Jesus Christ towards me is that He has loved me already, I therefore declare in the mighty name of Jesus Christ,
- Any man, woman or institution and organisation, plotting evil against me, family and ministry, because of my boldness in the LORD Jesus Christ in declaring His own faithful counsel, MAY YOU BE CONSUMED IN THE EVIL YOU PLOTTED IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
- Any evil power and manipulation orchestrated from the kingdom of darkness against my life, family and ministry, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST WHICH IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAMES, I DESTROY YOU NOW BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
- Whatever spoken, muted, conceived and concealed incantations against me, family and ministry, I REVERSE AND CANCEL YOU RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
- Every thought, question and meeting imagined and organised against me, family and ministry, I SCATTER AND FRUSTRATE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
- Every arrow of death, destruction and failures projected from the occult kingdom against me, family and ministry, I REVISE YOU TO SENDER BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
- Every cave, cage, pit and prison prepared in the realm of the spirit by the devil and his human agents against me, family and ministry, I BURY YOU THAT PREPARE IT IN IT RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
- IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING, THERE WILL I CONTINUE TO DECLARE THE COUNSEL OF THE LORD FOREVER WITH BOLDNESS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
- I COVER MY LIFE, FAMILY, MINISTRY AND EVERYONE OF YOU OUT THERE, WHO ARE ALSO DECLARING GOD'S COUNSEL IN BOLDNESS WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
- BY THE GRACE OF GOD, WE WILL ALL SERVE GOD TO THE END AND MAKE IT AT LAST TO HEAVEN IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.

With this confidence and assurances from the Lord Jesus Christ, no denominational wall will ever stop me from doing the WILL OF GOD TILL THE END. Do always remember me in your prayers.

God bless you all.
Shalom!
Jesus Christ is LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment