Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How False Prophets Are Deceiving You People With Their False Prophesies And Fake Miracles

How False Prophets Are Deceiving You People With Their Fake Prophesies And Fake Miracles:
Text: John 8:32 "and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” ESV

The primary reason why you have been robbed of your blessings, testimonies, joy, hard earned resources, healings, divine encounters and others as a  child of God, by these false prophets and fake pastors parading themselves as angels of light 2 Corinthians 11:14, is your failure to recognise Jesus the TRUTH in your situation. Jesus Christ was aware that false prophets and false teachers will spring up among His children Matthew 24:11 hence, He told us that, our knowing Him the TRUTH will set us FREE from these false prophets.
Now, ask yourself! Why are these so called prophets and miracle workers of today ONLY seeing trouble, trouble, trouble and trouble around/about you? Don't you have sense again?
See how they are deceiving you now.

1. John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." ESV
Here Jesus Christ make it abundantly clear that, He is the WAY... Your running after pastors and prophets have caused you not to realise that, Jesus is the only way to the Father, through which all your troubles will be solved. My brother my sister, you are in great danger because, you are running after blind men and surely, they will land you in the pit except Jesus deliver you from their grips Matthew 15:14.

2. Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." NIV
Now, instead of you people coming to Jesus Christ just as you are, so that He (Jesus) will lift your burden from you, you rather rejects Jesus counsel and chooses the false prophets instead. How will the devil not mesmerised you?

3. 1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." NIV
Jesus Christ is the ONLY ONE that had ever cared for you and He is still caring for you right now. But, because of your lost focus on Jesus, you shifted your base and attention from the ONE who lovingly cares for you, and then, you decided to embrace these false prophets, thinking that they love and care for you, not knowing that you have just been bewitched. May God have mercy on your captured soul in Jesus name. Amen.

4. Psalms 50:15 "And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." KJV
Brethren, what more do you want from Jesus than to call on His name? Don't forget that He assured us that He will answer. As you prepare to call on Him today, may you receive all your answers in Jesus name. Amen.

5. John 14:13 "Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son." KJV
Now, God's glory is the essence of you getting answers to your prayers John 11:40. Are you not scared that these prophets and pastors are now drawing glory to themselves? Run for your dear life dear children of God.

6. John 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." NKJV
Your movement from church to church, prayer house to prayer house, one pastor to another, from one prophet to another in seeking for solution to one thing or the other in your life, is an indication that, you don't truly know Jesus. My Jesus is the Sovereign God, who is present everywhere at the same time, and not limited by time or distance to meeting my needs and requirements on a daily basis. Embrace Him today and you will discover that there's none like Him.

7. John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." KJV
Do you actually know that the devil is responsible for you going after these occultic pastors? The devil is doing this so that you get anointed by his agents, who will in turn stamps you with the invisible mark of the beast. Every single material you have been collecting from these false prophets are the materials of Satan, and Satan is now your master controlling your life because you wilfully gave him the access key.

I pray for you right now!
I erase every mark of the devil out of your lives in Jesus name, amen.
Let the BLOOD of Jesus Christ wash you clean from every contamination from these false prophets in Jesus name, amen.
I pray, may the angels of the Almighty God take charge over everything of yours from henceforth in Jesus name, amen.
My Father, I prophesy peace, love, joy, happiness, sound mind, favour, divine grace and assistance, true miracles, safety, successes, good health, and above all, heaven at last for all your children reading this post right now in Jesus name, amen.
Be deliver and be set free out of the camps and prisons of Satan in Jesus, amen.
It is well with your soul in Jesus Mighty Name I pray with thanksgiving, amen.
God bless you.

Should you have a testimony you would want to share, please contact me on email via lugardosas@gmail.com
Remain RAPTURE-ABLE unto the end.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment