Saturday, January 10, 2015

President Goodluck Jonathan Was Crying In My Dream

President Goodluck Jonathan Was Crying In My Dream

Good morning Nigerians.

This post is NOT to whip up religious sentiments but a call for prayers for President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR and his family.
Again please, I do NOT want anybody to interpret this dream but just for you to pray for President Jonathan.

In my dream this Sunday morning, 11th January, 2015, I saw President Goodluck Jonathan crying very profusely. The reason for his crying was not known in the dream but he was seriously crying.

Nigerians, please put your political, religious and ethnic sentiments aside and pray for President Goodluck Jonathan, NOT for him to win/lose his reelection, but that God should wipe every from of tears from his eyes, and keep him strong to finish well in his assignment as the president of Nigeria.

God bless you all as you shall pray as the Lord shall direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment