Sunday, November 30, 2014

To Whom It May Concern In Lord’s Chosen Church To Call One Sekundo To Order

To Whom It May Concern In Lord’s Chosen Church To Call One Sekundo To Order

On the 4th of July, 2014, at 15:50 (3.50 PM), I received an email in my Gmail account from sekundosekundo@gmail.com
Although it was the very first mail I received from that address but, I was worried because of the tone of the writer, who though I don’t know in person was very insane in his approach as he happened to be a member of the Lord’s Chosen Church, founded by Pastor Lazarus Mouka.

Though not completely surprised at his unchristian speech due to the hatred that members of Lord’s chosen church harbours in their hearts against the person of Sister Linda Paul Rika, because of her divine revelations which unmasked the mystery behind ‘god of chosen’ which chosen members usually incantate, but I was sure that this old man who do nothing except looking for people that stands/speaks against his local denominational Lord’s chosen church to send naughty mails to, was doing this and got to write me as a result of my post earlier about his pastor, Lazarus Mouka, which I titled “Another Mystery Of Pastor Lazarus Mouka Revealed” and published on my blog on 21st October, 2013. Here is the link to the post http://emwanta.blogspot.com/2013/10/another-mystery-of-pastor-lazarus-mouka.html?=1

Here is Sekundo’s first email and my reply to him unedited
His subject was: CHOSEN IS BLESSED!.
LUGARD, WHAT DO U HV TO SAY SEEING DAT GOD IS STILL @ WORK IN CHOSEN.
I WAS A NATIVE DOCTOR B4 BUT NOW BORN AGAIN IN LNRN’S CHOSEN. WHAT OF UR ‘prophetes’ linda, WHEN WILL SHE DIE GAIN TO HEAR FRM UR god?.

I had replied his nonsense email on July 7, 2014, with the subject: A true Child Of God Bridleth His Tongue
James 1:26 “If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.”
May God have mercy on your damned soul Sekundo, by the demon called ‘god of chosen’. You better repent now before it’s too late for you.

Since that first email from Sekundo, he has sent 45 emails more promoting the ‘god of chosen’ and I have been replying him telling him that he has been deceived by that demon called ‘god of chosen’.

If I may ask at this point, why are chosen members bitter whenever their denominational church is mentioned? Why are they very aggressive and go all out to defend their church and pastor whenever they are being mentioned? Is there a heaven specially created for Lord’s chosen church members that caused them to see chosen church as the only true church, even though they promote ‘god of chosen’ against the LORD and Master, JESUS CHRIST? Does a denomination lead to the same heaven where the King of kings and LORD of lords reside in eternity? Do they actually know that because they are members of chosen church does not qualify them for heaven based on their membership?

Sekundo, you who claimed to be a former native doctor and saved by the god of chosen, why are you pestering people around? If you are really saved, why attached yourself to chosen and speak ill about people that does not subscribe to your chosen church? I will therefore advice you to stop flooding my inbox because you don’t truly represent a saved person.

Therefore, whosoever knows Sekundo, a former native doctor in chosen church should please call him to order. I am a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, but my membership of RCCG is NOT what is taking me to heaven. I don’t go about preaching RCCG.  My believe, obedience and faith on JESUS will do this, not because I am a RCCG member. John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Please, whoever knows this man should call him to order.
Thanks and GOD bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment