Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ministering To Secret Cult Members Using Bulk SMS Platforms

Ministering To Secret Cult Members Using Bulk SMS Platforms

Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

Seeing the comments that members of the illuminati secret cult were making on my blog, though I usually delete them as they come in, where they are enticing innocent souls with fame and wealth, I always weep for their lost souls due to their quest for material prosperity. Furthermore, I usually felt for their damn soul which most of them have ignorantly handed over to the devil, due to their cravings for material wealth that perisheth John 6:27, which has caused me to reach out to these individuals with the message of salvation most times through SMS and bulk SMS platforms.
Until you see the luring messages of these illuminati secret cult members and their zeal to winning more converts for Satan by initiating more people to the devilish secret cult, you will never understand that even supposed Christians are involved in this occultic practices just to become relevant in this decaying world. May GOD have mercy on their soul.

Some days ago, I preached to 30 illuminati secret cult members using bulk SMS services. As a result of my love for their soul and a desire to render counselling to any of them should they so desired, I included my phone number on the message so that they can reach me, and indeed, 4 of them have called me since. While two voiced their anger against me for the message I sent them, one threatened that he can end my life as we were talking on the phone. I quickly made him to know that he has no such power against me and angrily, he dropped the phone.
The one that really gave me concern is a brother that says he is not actually a member of the illuminati secret cult but that he was using the advert as a means of livelihood, due to the harsh economic situation in Nigeria. After speaking with him, he promised to see his pastor and by the grace of GOD, I will be following him up until his full deliverance from the shackles of hell fire that Satan has placed him. I solicit your prayers in this regard. He is Brother Godsent (not real name).

So, what was my message? It was short, simple and precise. I simply wrote
"Hi, iluminati (as the SMS platform I used refused the word illuminati) secret cult will send you to hell fire. Please surrender your life to JESUS CHRIST now and be saved from hell fire. GOD bless you." This was the message.
With this message, these 30 illuminati secret cult members who had received my message on their phones surely have no excuses about the Good News not being preached to them Romans 2:1.

Please, use your GOD given resources and every available avenues at your disposal to preach the message of salvation to sinners out there. Many are lost to the devil already and he wants to take more souls to hell fire. We must stop him by destroying his three major agenda against the human soul. John 10:10a "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy."
Despite knowing that the "wages of sin is death (eternal death)" Romans 6:23, most people today don't give a damn provided they have all that this wicked world can offer. To this end, Our LORD and Saviour, JESUS CHRIST then asked "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Matthew 16:26. Absolutely nothing, as there's no repentance in the grave.

Brethren, if you therefore love the souls of the sinners trooping to hell fire on a daily basis, even right from the pulpit as well, you will begin to preach to the prostitutes, liars, forgers, homosexuals, lesbians, cheats, boko haram, traitors, thieves, suicidal, cultists, compromisers, fornicators, and all other sinners out there right now. Please don't hate them, but hate the sin that Satan is using them to accomplish.
Until you become a preacher of true holiness and righteousness, your feet will remain ugly and dirty. Isaiah 52:7 "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"

Will you arise now and win the world for JESUS? GOD bless you all.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment