Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Teenager Caught Having Sex With A Dog In Edo State

Teenager Caught Having Sex With A Dog In Edo State

The wickedness of the devil is thriving around the world today just because you as a person decided to carry out his wicked bidding in your heart, and the lack of the fear of GOD in you.
Resist the devil the Bible admonished us in James 4:7, so that he can flee from you.
How much did you resisted the devil before committing that wicked act of yours? Hebrews 12:4 "Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin."

May the Almighty GOD deliver this generation from the prison of wickedness the devil has thrown them into in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST.

Shalom!

How A Teenager Was Caught Having Sex With A Dog

Culled from www.chat212.blogspot.com/2014/08/how-teenager-caught-having-sex-with.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CareerMedia+%28Chat212+-+FM3%29

Sunday, 17 August 2014

18-year-old Osagiator Ighodaro, was caught by a neighbor having sex with a dog in an uncompleted building.

The residents of Iguosa community in the Ovia North East Local Government Council of Edo State, were left aghast when a teenage boy confessed to sleeping with not one, but 5 dogs.

According to reports, the dog was actually enjoying the act with the boy before they were interrupted by the shocked residents.

Osagiator is said to have confessed to sleeping with 5 different dogs, 2 of which bit him,  before he was caught.

Osagiator Ighodaro, is a bus Conductor in New Benin Market, Benin City.

He said:
"I Slept with dog any time I'm  so hungry of SEX, since there is no money to pay prostitutes in ashawo House called ugbagwe, in Mission Road, Benin City, Edo State, I had slept with dogs five times. Some of the dogs bit me, I have been bitten two times and each time I have a dog bite, my grand father will treat me."

"Any one that is friendly with me, I take that one to an uncompleted building and have sex”.

“I had a girlfriend last year but we are no longer together. I started sleeping with dogs this year around March. I don’t know what is wrong with me."

The teenager was arrested by members of the community and the unfortunate dog was killed.

He will be charged with committing an unnatural offence and if found guilty might spend up to 14 years in prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment