Saturday, May 23, 2015

I WAS ALMOST SWEPT OFF BY GOSSIPERS REGARDING SAMSONJUDE'S MARRIAGE

I WAS ALMOST SWEPT OFF BY GOSSIPERS REGARDING SAMSONJUDE'S MARRIAGE

Psalms 42:4 "When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: FOR I HAD GONE WITH THE MULTITUDE, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday."

Good afternoon Brother Samsonjude Emmanuel, evangelist at Overcomers Group of CHRIST.

Although I am your friend and follower on Facebook, but I was never privy to your marriage arrangements and ceremony and at such, I was somehow taken aback with the mindset that if anyone was going to organise a secret wedding, it shouldn't be you as a result of your disposition to the things of GOD. I know and I am sure you hates secrecy and double standard lifestyle as a true Christian believer in CHRIST JESUS.

However on a second thought, I concluded that you must have taken the decision to make your marriage outside of the public view especially avoiding any broadcast of it on the social media was to have a well controlled and coordinated marriage ceremony, because everyone would have wanted to be present. I therefore give GOD all the Glory for the successful conduct of your marriage ceremony and I wish you happy married life, and heaven at last in JESUS NAME. Amen. Proverbs 18:22 "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD."

Meanwhile due to the fact that many people were taken unawares as regards to your marriage to your wife, a lot of people were spreading rumours behind that you hurriedly married your wife to cover the sin of fornication, because according to the rumours that was being spread around even among holiness brethren was that you, Samsonjude Emmanuel, impregnated the girl who is your wife today and you quickly married her to hide that sin. LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, bear me witness if I am lying against anyone here. Judge me so terribly if I am making insinuation here. Let your wrath and anger burn terribly against me if I am lying by this post. So shall it be in JESUS NAME. Amen.

Therefore, I was somehow disturbed over your marriage affairs especially as it was hidden from the public domain as a minister of GOD. When I got divine understanding sometime ago regarding how people used marriage to hide the sin of fornication which usually results in pregnancy, I almost concluded to call your brother, Mark Emmanuel, to asked you to make a public confession if actually you married your wife due to the sin of fornication as it was rumoured. Well, I couldn't call him again, but this thing has always been in my mind as a result of the calibre of people that gossip with that rumour. My video "USING MARRIAGE TO HIDE THE SIN OF FORNICATION" which is on YouTube was born out of this very marriage issue of yours. Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, AND THE BED UNDEFILED: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge."

Please, find a place in your heart to forgive me and everyone that gossip about your marriage behind your face. Although I was not moved by what I heard, I was only concerned about your ministry as a true child of GOD. I am very sorry please should this offends you.

Amazingly, I was relived when I saw your post on Facebook regarding your marriage, where you posted some pictures including the traditional wedding. I am sure you did that to dispel the wicked rumours some holiness brethren were spreading about your marriage. I therefore believed that you did not only conducted your marriage legally, there was no covering of sin in the whole matter because you know the consequences of such things. Proverbs 28:13 "He that covereth his sins shall not Prosper (shall not make heaven): but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

May the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY bless and preserve your marriage till the end in JESUS NAME. Amen. You shall not fall nor falter in JESUS NAME. Amen.

Shalom!

From Brother Lugard Ekhator.

No comments:

Post a Comment