Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Cry Of Jesus Christ Daily

The cry of Jesus Christ daily is the endless invitation to sinners: "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28 Now, how many people are heeding the voice of Jesus to really come unto Him? Many of us hides under our Christian religious enclave to commit countless sins daily. Some of us think that, by reason of our 'versed' knowledge of the bible and being pastors and ministers of the Gospel, that we are true Christians. A true Christian is the one that is known by his/her works in Christ Jesus. A womanizer, or a smoker, or a drunkard, who hides under the Christian umbrella and continues in his/her wicked acts even in secrets is only deceiving him/herself. True repentance comes from the heart. Romans 10:10a "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness" and manifest in the outward appearance through public confession. Romans 10:10b "and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation". How therefore can a man who says he/she knows God will still be smoking, womanizing, being drunk (heavy/light), defraud, masturbate, lie, homosexual, lesbian, robber (political/educational/wealth) etc. I therefore call on you reading this post right now to please, ACCEPT Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour today, so that He can truly and wholly deliver you from the danger of Hell fire. Matthew 5:22c "but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire". Say this prayer right now if you want to accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ into your life: Lord Jesus, I come to you today just as I am. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I have sinned against heaven and against earth. Please Lord Jesus, forgive me all my sins today, and wash me clean in your precious blood. I receive forgiveness from my sins today. I receive grace to live above sin today. I confess you as my personal Lord and saviour. Thank you Jesus for saving me. I am now a child of God! Hallelujah. If you just said the above prayer, congratulations. I welcome you in the family of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. God bless you as you look for a bible believing and practicing church around you, to help you to learn and know more about our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment