Monday, April 8, 2024

I Earnestly Need Your Help Please

 THANK YOU JESUS

May the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth bless everyone that has been of immerse help to me since my financial predicament. When you call 1 person, may 10 people answer you in Jesus name. Amen.


Honestly, it's a tough situation here, but God's faithfulness won't let me think otherwise. As tough as it may appear, I am confident that I will surely overcome by the grace of God.


For OGA MFB and Sterling Bank, I am paying N25,000 weekly and N36,000 monthly respectively. As for others, I am unable to do anything now as a result of unavailability of funds on me. This is why I earnestly need help please.


Praise God, Okash is paid in full. I know that others will follow by the grace of God, Amen. 


Please help me.

:

Thanks and God bless you



No comments:

Post a Comment