Saturday, September 17, 2022

I NEED HELP (I Will Rather BEG Than Steal, Commit Suicide, GOD FORBIDS)

Yes, it is written in Psalms 37:25, which says "I have been young, and now am old; YET HAVE I NOT SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN, nor HIS SEED BEGGING BREAD.

In light of the scripture above, some may see begging or asking for help by a Christian as a wrong move and idea, and therefore, unbiblical. But, however, some failed to realize that not everyone would give in to begging or asking for help despite the huge financial burden they may be having at the time, or the depressed nature of their being, they feel better by keeping it to themselves which is a DANGEROUS AVENUE, than speaking out. Some therefore takes the route of cowardice by committing suicide in an attempt to end their misery, not knowing that their awful REAL MISERY just got activated by reason of the eternal DEATH that awaits such a person in hell fire. 

So, for those who choose to beg, they should not be ridicule knowing full well that the mindset of individuals varies. 

Thank you and May God bless you all. 



                                                                     MY PLEA


Dear Friends, 

Please, I need help. Currently battling with some devastating debts from individuals, loan Apps and bank, but I refused to give up, no matter what the situation may be. 


Please friends, kindly help me with whatever God may lay in your heart to help me settle this huge debt on my neck, so that I can smile again.


I shall be very grateful if you can come to my rescue please at this moment, as I don't know what else to do right now. 


This is to settle my huge indebtedness, and try to put my small business to some standard. I am seriously in need please dear friend. 


May God bless you all and keep you from all evil. May you find help whenever in need, and May God fulfill all your heart desires in Jesus name. Amen. 


N.B. I am so sorry for bothering you please. It's just that I have no other option right now. 


Thank you all and God bless.







4 comments:

  1. Good afternoon and Happy Sunday everyone.

    Please, if God lays it in your heart to help me at anytime, and as someone advised me earlier somewhere, below is my account details. I couldn't include it earlier not to appear very desperate, though it is really tough here and getting out of hand to settle these indebtedness.

    I shall be very grateful for your benevolence towards me and my family. Thanks and May God bless you all. Amen.

    Lugard Ekhator
    3 1 2 2 6 3 5 4 7 7
    First Bank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friends and everyone,
    Please, kindly help me out. I am seriously in need of financial assistance right now to get out of this suffocating debts, it's really telling me on me at the moment, and I don't know what else to do.
    Please come to my rescue rescue now. I need urgent help. Please help me.

    3122635477, First Bank

    God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each new day, I wake up with hope, knowing that I shall overcome this present trauma of indebtedness by the grace of God.

    Friends, if you are moved with compassion towards my life and family, please, do kindly help me. I shall be very grateful.

    May God bless you all and settle all your debts in Jesus name. Amen.

    Begging is never in my DNA, but on this one, I have to beg because it is really pressing me.

    Thank you all and May God bless you for your help and support.

    3122635477, First Bank

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's faithfulness has been tremendous towards me and my family, and I appreciate Him so much for how far He has helped me.

    But, should be touched by the mercy of God to help, I shall be very grateful. God bless you all. Amen

    3122635477, First Bank is my details.

    ReplyDelete