Saturday, August 13, 2016

MAY THE SALVATION LIGHT OF JESUS CHRIST SHINE ON ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS

MAY THE SALVATION LIGHT OF JESUS CHRIST SHINE ON ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS

Email From A Muslim Data Customer Of Mine To Me Seeking Salvation In JESUS CHRIST.

...........Good evening to you sir over there. My name is N (I hide his identity please) from Osun State. I'm one of your customers of Etisalat data plan.
My question is this. I'm born a Muslim but when I grew up, I went to several churches to find the truth.
What I discovered then was that the way of worshipping are totally different from these churches. So I came back to the religion of my parents (Islam). Emphasis mine.
Meanwhile, I saw what you wrote and I sensed that it is truth. Please what is the name of your church? I'd like to go to that church if I can find its branch in my area. I don't want to go to Deeper Life.
And, could you tell me the new Etisalat SME you are selling now?Thanks........... The end.

One area I discovered scaring in his mail is the fact known to all true Christian: Disunity among the Christian faith and practitioners. The proliferation of churches as it is today has put a big stumbling block on the way of people seeking salvation and forgiveness from sin, as JESUS CHRIST, the owner and the one who died for the church (individual) has been relegated to the background, while their churches are the ones being promoted now. In fact, the churches today are liken to occultism.

This ugly trend reared its head up during the missionary work of Apostle Paul to Corinth, which is pure carnality and Paul rebuked them for the division they were creating among themselves as some claimed to belong to Paul, and others to Apollos. Read 1 Corinthians 3:1-9.

May the Almighty GOD give me the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to guide this man seeking true salvation of Jesus Christ aright. Amen.

Don't hesitate to drop your counsel for this soul seeking true salvation.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment