Sunday, June 26, 2016

GOD'S DESIRE FOR MANKIND

GOD'S DESIRE FOR MANKIND

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Dear friend, the Almighty GOD, the creator of heaven and earth and all that is in them is a wonderful loving GOD, who loves us so much that He does not want us to perish eternally in hell fire, thereby making a way of escape for us by sending JESUS CHRIST (GOD THE SON) into the world to die for our sins, paying the supreme penalty for sin by shedding His own precious blood on the cross of calvary for our redemption.

Friend, this escape route which is JESUS CHRIST that GOD has provided for all mankind to escape the eternal damnation in hell fire despite their race, colour, nationality, creed and belief, is a matter of choice, hence Joshua 24:15 declared: "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD (through JESUS CHRIST alone), choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

Friend, as loving and desirous for the salvation of the souls of men GOD is, He is a consuming fire at the same time with the capability to turn all the nations of the world into hell fire, if hell is your preference. Psalms 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations (black, white, Africans, Europeans, Asians, Americans, Middle Easterners, etc) that forget God."

So my dear friend, will you neglect this great opportunity to be saved today by accepting JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and saviour into your heart, that all your sins may be forgiven? Shall we escape hell fire if we reject and neglect this salvation? Certainly, we will NEVER ESCAPE. Hebrews 2:3 "How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; 4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?"

Call on the LORD JESUS CHRIST now, that He should save you and forgive all your sins. Tell Him how sorry you are and promise Him that you will never hurt nor ridicule Him again by sinning. I promise you, GOD will forgive all your sins if only you will confess them to Him now.

Are you a prostitute, liar, homosexual, lesbian, smoker, drunkard, embezzler, forger, impersonator, cultists, kidnapper, backbiter, envious, armed robber, adulterous, petty thief, rapist, etc? Friend, no matter who or what you are right now, let it be known to you that JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU. He care so much for your soul and never want you to end up in hell fire, hence keeping to read this post now so that you can amend your ways and repent of all your sins, otherwise you would have been suffering in hell fire this moment if you had died yesterday.

Please, my dear friends, surrender your life to JESUS CHRIST now and be born again, so that you will escape the damnation of your soul in hell fire at your death.

GOD bless you.

Sing this song: I SURRENDER ALL TO JESUS

1
All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
  I surrender all,
  I surrender all.
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
    I surrender all.
2
All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken;
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
3
All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel Thy Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.
4
All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
5
All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame.
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!

No comments:

Post a Comment