Monday, October 28, 2013

I Pray, May You Be Found Of Jesus Amen

I Pray, May You Be Found Of Jesus Amen

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
John 18:9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I declare and I decree, everyone of you lost to Satan through his wicked agents, be found of Jesus Christ right now in Jesus name. Amen.
This midnight hour, I destroy and set ablaze every chains that were used to bind you by the fire of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.
I pray, whatever that snatched you, your children away from the plan and purpose of God concerning you, receive the judgment of death right now in Jesus name. Amen.
The bible declares in John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." I decree and I declare, be set free right now from very bondage of the devil in Jesus name. Amen.
I replace you with the one that plotted against you. He shall carry the troubles and problems he planned for you in Jesus name. Amen.
I release you and your children from every trap of Satan in Jesus name. Amen.
I pray, the grace to serve God in total obedience to His word, and to walk in holiness and righteousness, receive right now in Jesus name. Amen.
As you shall wake up in the morning, every tears, sorrow and sadness in your life shall totally be gone in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
May the peace, glory, favour, love and joy of the Lord be risen upon you right now in Jesus name. Amen.
It is well with you and all that is yours in Jesus name. Amen.
I cover you and everything that is yours with the blood of Jesus Christ.
Thank you Lord God Almighty, for hearing and answering our prayers in Jesus name we have prayed.
And the saints will answer Amen.
God bless you and keep you rapture-able to the end.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment