Monday, May 13, 2013

There's No More Time: Repent Now Before You Die



There's No More Time: Repent Now Before You Die
Matthew 4:17 "From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand".
A lot of people don't know what it means by 'the kingdom of heaven is at hand'. We often think and believe that, it is something referring to the time of rapture, or the ushering in of the New Jerusalem. No! No!! No!!! The kingdom of heaven is with you right here right now. Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you".
Now that there is no more time, you must realize that, the moment you closed your eyes in death, the kingdom of heaven has come for you. You must therefore examine yourself: Should death comes your way now, Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment", will you find yourself at the right hand of God in glory? Matthew 25:34 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world", or at the left hand into everlasting fire with Satan? Matthew 25:41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels".
Jesus was teaching in Matthew  6:10 "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven" and said, even in prayers, you should pray thy kingdom come. This goes to show you that, you have to always prepare because you don't know when it will come to your turn 1 Thessalonians 5:2 "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night". Now, why will you wait until it is too late for you to repent today?
God forbids! Do you know the day of your death? Can you tell what will become of you this evening? Certainly not.
I therefore pleads with you, if you are an armed robber, a smoker, a killer, a secret cult member, a sex worker, a drunkard, a womanizer, a manizer, a 419ner, a tout, a charmer, an idol worshiper, a fraudster, etc, to please repent today and cry for the mercy of God Ezekiel 18:31 "Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?"
If you are therefore willing to give your life to Jesus Christ right now, lift up your right hand up and say this prayer with me.
"Lord Jesus, I come to you in total surrender. I am a sinner. I acknowledge my sins against you. Please Lord Jesus, forgive me all the sins I have ever committed. I repent from them all now.
I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Come into my heart and have your stay. Thank you Jesus for saving me. Hallelujah. I am now save.
If you have just said the above prayer, congratulations. I welcome you to the family of God. Now, find a bible teaching and believing church around you to learn more about Jesus.
Tell them you were directed to them by the coordinator of 'End - Time Trumpeter: The Lord Is Coming Soon from the Internet. They will receive you by the grace of God.
God bless you all.

All rights reserved.
lugardosas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment